Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kristina

Celebrities who owe Britney Spears an apology

I really liked this thread. Britney has always been the sweetest and least problematic popstar. She never did anything to anyone and never threw shade. All of these people (and more) should be ashamed of themselves for being cruel to her for no reason.

I'm just mad that all of this happened in an era where it was okay to do jokes like this. If Britney or any other singer had a breakdown like hers today absolutely NO ONE would make these kind of comments.  She didnt receive any support either in 2007-2008. Only when she 'came back' with Circus people started to associate with her again. 

37 minutes ago, Kristina said:

Literally no idea, probably some comedian who thinks she's funny rip4

someone who thought she was doing comedy with this

43 minutes ago, Kristina said:

Tea, she’s a part of the thread. I tried to embed all of the tweets but it looked a mess

i think kp is really catty and she likes to throw subtle shade. but i remember her making a  comment about shaving her head in an interview clearly referring to britney.

All of them need to get the fuck in line and apologize. 

Sarah Silverman is a no1curr,was a no1curr and will always remain a no1curr. 

Justin is a disgusting pig and he doesn't deserve the success he has. When will people tire of white male artists who exploit black culture and music for the "white" masses? 

6 hours ago, Brunette. said:

All of them need to get the fuck in line and apologize. 

Sarah Silverman is a no1curr,was a no1curr and will always remain a no1curr. 

Justin is a disgusting pig and he doesn't deserve the success he has. When will people tire of white male artists who exploit black culture and music for the "white" masses? 

Omg hi sis! And I agree 

4 hours ago, Brunette. said:

Hi sis! How you been?

❤️

I’ve been pretty good, although these last few months have been kinda weird! Got bored during this quarantine shit so I got pretty active here again after being inactive for years. How have you been?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.