Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Exhale

Is Roar the biggest female hit of the last decade?

Is Roar the biggest female song of the 2010s? *ADDED POLL*  

4 members have voted

1. 1. -

• Yes
    • No (specify the other song)

I was going through YT stats of the last 24 hrs to check Blackpink's views and Roar got 920k views yesterday jj4 A 7 year old song got almost a million views in a day jj4 A Diamond #1 hit which has 500M+ on Spotify and the most viewed female video with 3.1B (not to mention the only female video to cross 3B) jj4 

Honorable mentions: Call Me Maybe, Shake It Off, All About That Bass, Hello hay1

22 minutes ago, Simón. said:

No. According to Billboard its We found Love 

17 minutes ago, Merryem said:

nope, it's still call me maybe

Well which is it

1 minute ago, Exhale said:

Okay then is Roar the biggest solo female hit? jj2

Please let’s not act like feat. Calvin Harris did something rip4 

and Rolling in the deep is according to billboard the bigg we solo female hit 

Just now, Simón. said:

That whole chorus is the best part of the song and Calvin made it i-

5 minutes ago, Simón. said:

He is the sole songwriter and producer... carla1

3 minutes ago, Exhale said:

That whole chorus is the best part of the song and Calvin made it i-

But it didn’t do anything to the charts rip4 Rihanna did some charity when she allowed his name to be featured 

46 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I think Roar and We Found Love are the biggest Pop hits from the last decade moo1 

Society if Shape Of You, Sorry (by Justin) and Despacito didn't exist cry0

2 hours ago, Simón. said:

But it didn’t do anything to the charts rip4 Rihanna did some charity when she allowed his name to be featured 

are you acting like calvin harris isn't one of the biggest names in edm rip4 it's not SOPHIE she's collaborating with rip4 

3 hours ago, Simón. said:

Calvin Harris is one of the biggest, if not THE biggest artist in his genre. He’s had plenty of smashes and success with names that don’t have the pulling power Rihanna did. See “Sweet Nothing” with Florence Welch, “I Need Your Love” with Ellie Goulding, Summer which was a top 10 hit and he sang on it HIMSELF with nobody else. Then there’s his 2 consecutive top 5 studio albums that were not carried by Rihanna. And if you wanna say “just top 5 isn’t anything special” bare in mind they stand as 2 of only a select few of pure EDM albums to ever make it that high on the Billboard 200. 

1 hour ago, Merryem said:

are you acting like calvin harris isn't one of the biggest names in edm rip4 it's not SOPHIE she's collaborating with rip4 

Nowadays, but WFL introduced WW, let’s not act delusional.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Calvin Harris is one of the biggest, if not THE biggest artist in his genre. He’s had plenty of smashes and success with names that don’t have the pulling power Rihanna did. See “Sweet Nothing” with Florence Welch, “I Need Your Love” with Ellie Goulding, Summer which was a top 10 hit and he sang on it HIMSELF with nobody else. Then there’s his 2 consecutive top 5 studio albums that were not carried by Rihanna. And if you wanna say “just top 5 isn’t anything special” bare in mind they stand as 2 of only a select few of pure EDM albums to ever make it that high on the Billboard 200. 

I know you can’t expect a lot from Shawn stans, but all of these collabs were released after WFL 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.