Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bionic-Boy-84

Do you think it bothers her not being as successful?

Christina always seems quite modest about success and since losing her superstar status, she has had a lot of commitment to her family

Do you think she is solely here now for the music and fans, or does it bother her that her music is no longer (as) successful? 

12 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I believe she never really cared about Fame in the first place. She's only for the Music and fans moo1 

I read she said that too. I’m always sceptical about those comments from stars once they lose their popularity. I guess now she’s rich, so she can quite literally enjoy making music and not rely on the success as much to pay her bills!

1 minute ago, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

I read she said that too. I’m always sceptical about those comments from stars once they lose their popularity. I guess now she’s rich, so she can quite literally enjoy making music and not rely on the success as much to pay her bills!

True. I think she will only release new Music and then Touring. Maybe we're gonna get special features with other singers 

I think she was mad with bionic because she worked so hard and it was ripped away from her by Internet trolls. 

I think since then and discovering her loyal fan base etc she doesn't care. She has done her sales and charts and now she can just enjoy her craft

11 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

I agree, i think it did bother her at first, especially around the time of Lotus

I think it was around Bionic when she was endlessly and ruthlessly compared to another pop star.

With Lotus, I think she just released is as an obligation because it seems that RCA was hoping for a hit (Having two songs from Max Martin was already a hint.)

I mean if you see and heard some songs from Lotus, she didn't even bother with the messy ass production of some songs. (See: Light Up the Sky.)

5 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

I don't think she gives two-shits, because, if she did, she would have promoted her music more than she did.

This. She has not promoted her shit properly since Back to Basics. (Heck, she didn't even bother to release Slow Down Baby worldwide with a killer MV) I think post Stripped she started not to care about going number one again. Although she did make Moves Like Jagger somewhat listenable. 

I don't think she feels really any sort of way about not being as successful as she was. But I do think to some extent the jokes made at her expense because of it could get under her skin a bit if she saw how widespread it is. 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.