Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Cunt

Gaga disappoints fans with half-assed autographs

The price was the same as the basic copies of the album tho and the dot one was photoshopped.

But still, I'd rather get a line that's genuine and know that it's from her than get one ala Demi style.

Disgusting... totally unprofessional and disrespectful towards her fans.

It's definitely a money grab, and just because of this it's a new level of desperation, because she needs to sell unlimited signed copies in order to boost her album sales, but she is also doing it signing with only 1 letter or even a scribble. From bad to worse.

Scammy Gaga hits again brit5 

7 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Don't answer if you don't want to, but how much did you shell out for that L? dead2 

It was only $15 so that's why I'm not calling customer service crying about it nicki5 But I paid the exact same price for the signed Cheek to Cheek album at the time and its fully signed "Lady Gaga" in cursive. At first I was like oh maybe the sole L was a stylistic choice but then I saw the variety of signatures on twitter dead2

5 hours ago, Phoebe said:

The price was the same as the basic copies of the album tho and the dot one was photoshopped.

But still, I'd rather get a line that's genuine and know that it's from her than get one ala Demi style.

It's still not ok though!? If I paid for a signed CD I should get one no matter how much it cost. It's a promise made by her and her team, it's so wreckless. I was sooo close of getting one myself but I'm glad I didn't tbh I would've been so pissed.

8 hours ago, hector said:

It's still not ok though!? If I paid for a signed CD I should get one no matter how much it cost. It's a promise made by her and her team, it's so wreckless. I was sooo close of getting one myself but I'm glad I didn't tbh I would've been so pissed.

Lol the drama. nicki5

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.