Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Cunt

Gaga disappoints fans with half-assed autographs

I mean have any of you all tried to sign 550-600 things an hour because I certainly have and by the end my signature looked just like that. At least she made some attempt to sign it, most of the girls sell "autographed merch" and it's a stamp. 

On 6/30/2020 at 7:13 AM, SHANE said:

It was only $15 so that's why I'm not calling customer service crying about it nicki5 But I paid the exact same price for the signed Cheek to Cheek album at the time and its fully signed "Lady Gaga" in cursive. At first I was like oh maybe the sole L was a stylistic choice but then I saw the variety of signatures on twitter dead2

This is what's irking me. My C2C signed copy look stunning. And yeah I paid the same price. Plus that one came with an actual signed booklet in addition to the non-signed booklet rather than just an art card.

On 6/30/2020 at 4:59 PM, harry said:

Lol the drama. nicki5

It's nothing against Gaga though, I would be disappointed with any other artist for doing this. If she couldn't handle signing that many albums her team should've done something about it tho... You're not going to tell me that you would be ok with this? it's making her look like a clown

37 minutes ago, hector said:

It's nothing against Gaga though, I would be disappointed with any other artist for doing this. If she couldn't handle signing that many albums her team should've done something about it tho... You're not going to tell me that you would be ok with this? it's making her look like a clown

I guess I'd be actively upset if I went to any effort beyond clicking purchase from my internet connection for a standard price album that happened to come with a signature. Sure, I'd rather have a better signature, but I'd also rather Gaga carpal tunnel her way through 1000 shitty signatures and know she actually touched it and cared enough to make the attempt than just print it on there like we're all a bunch of fools. brit16

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.