Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

Madonna's 'Sorry' shits on FN & Chromatica

6 minutes ago, melomelo said:

Not into blonde blue eyed white boys. But his body was tenor.gif

I am into white boys but they need to have a specific look and he hit all the right spots on Ragnarok. Long hair is a no from me personally. I would lick his body and big throbbing cock. cheryl1

17 minutes ago, Katy Petty said:

I am into white boys but they need to have a specific look and he hit all the right spots on Ragnarok. Long hair is a no from me personally. I would lick his body and big throbbing cock. cheryl1

Aren't we in battlegrounds? Lol take it to the HOW. tehe1

1 hour ago, melomelo said:

are you really one to call anyone out on being delusional? especially when you think rihanna makes groundbreaking pop music? EKSTIvJWkAA3TEC.jpg

And Gaga does? The mere fact that people in this thread are calling Gaga's old albums dated speaks volumes about "artistry" doesn't you? Gaga basically rode the EDM and dance trend of the late 2000s and early 2010s and jumped to another the minute it died off. Unlike Gaga, Rihanna doesn't ride trends, she sets them for others to follow. Why was Rihanna even brought up? Can't take the heat from Madonna stans?mad13

Anyways, I still stand by what I said. Poker Face is not as big as LAV or Vogue, it's not even Gaga's biggest hit 

18 minutes ago, Lynk said:

And Gaga does? The mere fact that people in this thread are calling Gaga's old albums dated speaks volumes about "artistry" doesn't you? Gaga basically rode the EDM and dance trend of the late 2000s and early 2010s and jumped to another the minute it died off. Unlike Gaga, Rihanna doesn't ride trends, she sets them for others to follow. Why was Rihanna even brought up? Can't take the heat from Madonna stans?mad13

Anyways, I still stand by what I said. Poker Face is not as big as LAV or Vogue, it's not even Gaga's biggest hit 

I was being catty hug1just funny shade. I don't really care about all of this. I try to be as objective as possible. That's why I always try to use numbers. 

As for Rihanna making the trends. Idk about that. The synth-pop dance craze is often attributed to Gaga and David Guetta. That's what I have read. I know Rihanna had some solid dance tunes around the same time Don't Stop the Music great great song and Disturbia (my favorite song from Rihanna). 

No one artist ever sets a trend. The trends are inspired by the subcultures. 

8 hours ago, Gilly said:

Pokerface is bigger than anything Madonna has ever or will ever release. 

Whenever I see you comment on Madge, I think of the lyric "I've heard it all before" from her iconic hit Sorry hottie1

6 hours ago, melomelo said:

I was being catty hug1just funny shade. I don't really care about all of this. I try to be as objective as possible. That's why I always try to use numbers. 

Same. Nothing malicious about what I said. I'm just having fun with my shade, that's all. Isn't that what we all do in battlegrounds?

Spoiler

What's ironic about this how I'm clowning Poker Face when it's one of my favorite Gaga songs dead1

6 hours ago, melomelo said:

No one artist ever sets a trend. The trends are inspired by the subcultures

That's not always true. Look at Drake for example. When he debut, he kicked off a trend which made it more acceptable for hip hop artists to be more emotional and talk about their issues. Also, how Lorde's song Royals kicked off the whole minimalistic pop trend that, in some ways, is still in effect today.

18 hours ago, melomelo said:

What I meant is that Madonna waited to record a song that had the monumental commercial success Poker Face did and she never did. Not even Hung Up measures up. Because unless I am mistaken Madonna never had a song as successful as Poker Face. And that is a fact. 

This doesn't make any sense. It is like saying Gaga waits to release a big album like True Blue. jj3 

Hung Up  was no.1 in  41 countries and earned a place in the Guinness Book of World Records. Maybe Poker Face did sell more copies, but what Madonna achieved is a big deal.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.