Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Cunt

Lovely Peaches hires a man to rape Charli D'Amelio

The more attention the internet gives her, the more she's going to escalate. I wish Instagram in particular would just stop giving her antics any sort of spotlight. 

21 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Who's that ? Also who's the other girl and why she's doing this ? awk1 

Of what I know, Charli is an innocent 16 year old girl on TikTok; Lovely Peaches is a grown woman who the gays idolize on Twitter cause she makes herself look a fool. She would eat her feces on Instagram Live, talk about prostituting and killing her baby daughter (who she pretends to have custody of but does not), etc.

6 minutes ago, Venom said:

would eat her feces on Instagram Live, talk about prostituting and killing her baby daughter (who she pretends to have custody of but does not), etc.

I said it once already but, what the actual fuck awk1 

12 minutes ago, Venom said:

Of what I know, Charli is an innocent 16 year old girl on TikTok; Lovely Peaches is a grown woman who the gays idolize on Twitter cause she makes herself look a fool. She would eat her feces on Instagram Live, talk about prostituting and killing her baby daughter (who she pretends to have custody of but does not), etc.

Wtf ? awk1 Protect Charli OMG

4 minutes ago, Luca said:

And the majority of y'all keep using her as reaction pics & memes, it's disgusting really. 

I've never seen anyone use her for that on here...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.