Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

People in Alabama are throwing Coronavirus parties and pay the ones that got infected

Some young people in Alabama are throwing Covid-19 parties, a disturbing competition where people who have coronavirus attend and the first person to get infected receives a payout, local officials said.

The parties are being held in Tuscaloosa, and infected people are urged to attend so others can intentionally contract the virus, City Council member Sonya McKinstry told CNN. She said she heard about the trend from fire officials.

"We thought that was kind of a rumors at first. We did some research, not only do the doctors' offices confirm it, but the state confirmed they also had the same information," she said.
During a presentation to the City Council this week, Fire Chief Randy Smith also said young people in the city are throwing parties with a payout if they catch coronavirus, McKinstry said. The first person confirmed by a doctor to have coronavirus after the exposure wins the money made off the ticket sales, she said. Over the past few weeks, there have been several parties in the city and surrounding areas, and probably more that officials don't know about, she added. "It makes me furious," McKinstry said. "Furious to the fact that something that is so serious and deadly is being taken for granted. Not only is it irresponsible, but you could contract the virus and take it home to your parents or grandparents."

More: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/02/us/alabama-coronavirus-parties/

Deceased home Alabama, lord i'm coming home to you rih13 The first one to d** wins a free trip to Honolulu. rih13

On 7/3/2020 at 2:46 AM, Mr. Mendes said:

Alright, you know what at this point just let them. Nature will sort itself out. 

I've felt similar sentiments but then if we do they're still going to go out in the world with everyone else and then we'll all be stuck in doors for fucking yeaaarrsss scream2

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.