Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Villanelle

The only fave that deserves the section chop

Is rihanna

No posts for 2 days

No album in sight

No music for years

We all bopped to we found love, but I think it's time this section bopped to the graveyard

tenor.gif

P. S. Who the fuck cares for a Charli section either? 

Now I honestly feel like removing sections is kind of silly. People are migrating to Discord. Kesha’s section got removed -> rest of the animals moved to Discord. Kylie’s fans also have their own Discord server. Removing sections is not helping this case. Eventually this might lead to FOTP having the previous format and having 10 active users a day. 

But it’s not my sandbox and not my toys. 

8 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Now I honestly feel like removing sections is kind of silly. People are migrating to Discord. Kesha’s section got removed -> rest of the animals moved to Discord. Kylie’s fans also have their own Discord server. Removing sections is not helping this case. Eventually this might lead to FOTP having the previous format and having 10 active users a day. 

Paul fucking up the forum again! We love consistency

tenor.gif

I think removing etablished sections is silly.

Especially Rihanna who has had a section for years and has over 178 000 posts, I honestly think that we should keep the veterans. You can’t possibly expect activity from a section whose artist is doing NOTHING, that doesn’t seem to be a valid reason to get rid of it. dead2 

A pop forum Without a Rihanna section? how um2

7 minutes ago, Michael. said:

I think removing etablished sections is silly.

Especially Rihanna who has had a section for years and has over 178 000 posts, I honestly think that we should keep the veterans. You can’t possibly expect activity from a section whose artist is doing NOTHING, that doesn’t seem to be a valid reason to get rid of it. dead2 

A pop forum Without a Rihanna section? how um2

Oop a bite

tenor.gif

I'm not serious, but if you're mad... BRING ON THE AXE

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

This.

At some point the forum will remain with like 4-5 faves sections if some of them slips 2 months and don't make to 200 posts. 

It's understandable that Kylie's and Kesha's sections were removed since they were never main pop girls to begin with but from now on I don't think any sections should be removed.

13 minutes ago, Gravity said:

This.

At some point the forum will remain with like 4-5 faves sections if some of them slips 2 months and don't make to 200 posts. 

It's understandable that Kylie's and Kesha's sections were removed since they were never main pop girls to begin with but from now on I don't think any sections should be removed.

this. the kylie and kesha sections shouldve never been there to begin with.. 

the remaining sections should stay or at least, they should be given like 3 warnings before they get removed.  Like if one month youre below 200, you get a warning and if this happens 3 months in a row, you get it removed coffee1

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.