Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mystique

Epstein's girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell finally arrested and charged

02maxwell-superJumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp

Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite and heiress who became a confidante of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein and was later implicated in his alleged sexual crimes, has been arrested by the FBI.

She was arrested in Bradford, New Hampshire around 8:30 a.m. Thursday on charges she conspired with Epstein to sexually abuse minors, and is expected to appear in a federal court later today.

The six-count indictment in Manhattan federal court alleges that Maxwell helped Epstein groom girls as young as 14 years old, going back as far as 1994. She faces up to 35 years in prison. 

"This case against Ghislaine Maxwell is the prequel to the earlier case we brought against Jeffrey Epstein," Acting Manhattan U.S. Attorney Audrey Strauss said at a news conference on the indictment. The FBI said that it had been tracking her movements for some time, though she was not indicted until June 29.

The daughter of media baron Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine was a one-time girlfriend of Epstein's and was at the high-flying investor's side for decades.

But she was also alleged to have helped Epstein groom teen girls for sex with the rich and powerful. One of those teens, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, leveled that charge against Maxwell in a 2015 defamation suit, as have a number of other women since.

"In some instances, Maxwell was present for and participated in the sexual abuse of minor victims," the indictment says.

It is possible, depending on a bail ruling and other factors, that Maxwell could be held in the same facility where Epstein died, law enforcement sources said. Prosecutors called her a serious flight risk and asked that she be held pending trial.

x

It's about time, this bitch has been on the run for a whole year rose1 lock her the fuck up and don't let her kill herself rose1

4 hours ago, Jake said:

Hope she doesn't magically end up in a cell with 6 bullets in her head and the people saying she died of "natural causes". dead2 

If she wasn't the key to punishing powerful people for raping children, I would say that would be just what she deserves. 

But by that same token, I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't make it to her arraignment.  

So, I watched the series covering Epstein on Netflix the other day, and I noticed something peculiar. 

The headmaster of the Dalton School, where the un-credentialed college dropout Jeffery Epstein taught under aged girls mathematics, was Donald Barr. Otherwise known as the father of the current Attorney General of the United States, William Barr. 

Mr. Barr wrote this nifty little fiction book: 

https://www.amazon.com/Space-relations-slightly-gothic-interplanetary/dp/0860000249

Among the contents of this trite little pamphlet, sex-slavery, in space, with children. 

Not saying there's a conspiracy here, but I would reckon that Mr. Barr and Mr. Epstein were two of a kind, if you catch my drift. 

And I, sure as hell, do not trust William Barr to assure Ms. Maxwell's safety.  

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.