Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Madonna goes viral on tiktok for being a remembered legend

Recommended Posts

Insane how much impact this one song and video had on her image, and on the public memory of the 80s ari7 It will always be one of the greats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love MG, but hope get other 80s "fun" songs could get the same attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weird how this never really happens with to her biggest songs like Vogue and LAP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

I love MG, but hope get other 80s "fun" songs could get the same attention.

The way LAV was her it song until like 2012 and then MG was like bitch my turn eve1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s not because she’s remembered, it’s because the song fits with the type of videos they’re making...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jjang said:

The way LAV was her it song until like 2012 and then MG was like bitch my turn eve1

Same with Whitney Houston. IWALY was her it song until recently when IWDWS had this random surge in popularity. It's even her most streamed song on Spotify. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kristina said:

It’s not because she’s remembered, it’s because the song fits with the type of videos they’re making...

The mental gymnastics, sad moo13 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Put a finger down if you know Material Girl

Gen Z: puts a finger down

 

@Kristina They don't remember it, its about fingers!!! oprah11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jjang said:

The mental gymnastics, sad moo13 

 

Mod Notice
Shading faves outside BG is not allowed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kristina said:
Mod Notice
Shading faves outside BG is not allowed.

 

The way you're triggered ajay1 Don't y'all pride yourselves on "triggering Madonna fans"? Look at you now, getting all pressed in her own base over a harmless thread eve1

 

Yes, they used legendary 80's music like Billie Jean and Sweet Child of Mine not obscure songs wtf eve1 Had Material Girl not been a remembered classic it would have no business being there. If that's not enough for you, then I'd imagine 99% of the people participating in these videos knowing the song would seal the deal, but no. This 36 year old song just accidentally slid into the consciousness of millions of people collectively by accident! oprah15 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jjang said:

The way you're triggered ajay1 Don't y'all pride yourselves on "triggering Madonna fans"? Look at you now, getting all pressed in her own base over a harmless thread eve1

 

Yes, they used legendary 80's music like Billie Jean and Sweet Child of Mine not obscure songs wtf eve1 Had Material Girl not been a remembered classic it would have no business being there. If that's not enough for you, then I'd imagine 99% of the people participating in these videos knowing the song would seal the deal, but no. This 36 year old song just accidentally slid into the consciousness of millions of people collectively by accident! oprah15 

 

I thought this was Battlegrounds eve1 My bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kristina said:

I thought this was Battlegrounds eve1 My bad

welp eve1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kristina said:
Mod Notice
Shading faves outside BG is not allowed.

 

The theme of the videos was if the 16 years old know all these 80s songs and all of them knew Material Girl. brit12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

The theme of the videos was if the 16 years old know all these 80s songs and all of them knew Material Girl. brit12

They only see what their eyes want to see cheryl1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

The theme of the videos was if the 16 years old know all these 80s songs and all of them knew Material Girl. brit12

You’re reaching but okay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kristina is so pressed she RAN to this thread. Welcome to the Madonna section, StanTina! rose1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×