Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

Madonna goes viral on tiktok for being a remembered legend

4 minutes ago, Jjang said:

The way LAV was her it song until like 2012 and then MG was like bitch my turn eve1

Same with Whitney Houston. IWALY was her it song until recently when IWDWS had this random surge in popularity. It's even her most streamed song on Spotify. 

5 hours ago, Kristina said:
Mod Notice
Shading faves outside BG is not allowed.

The way you're triggered ajay1 Don't y'all pride yourselves on "triggering Madonna fans"? Look at you now, getting all pressed in her own base over a harmless thread eve1

Yes, they used legendary 80's music like Billie Jean and Sweet Child of Mine not obscure songs wtf eve1 Had Material Girl not been a remembered classic it would have no business being there. If that's not enough for you, then I'd imagine 99% of the people participating in these videos knowing the song would seal the deal, but no. This 36 year old song just accidentally slid into the consciousness of millions of people collectively by accident! oprah15 

Just now, Jjang said:

The way you're triggered ajay1 Don't y'all pride yourselves on "triggering Madonna fans"? Look at you now, getting all pressed in her own base over a harmless thread eve1

Yes, they used legendary 80's music like Billie Jean and Sweet Child of Mine not obscure songs wtf eve1 Had Material Girl not been a remembered classic it would have no business being there. If that's not enough for you, then I'd imagine 99% of the people participating in these videos knowing the song would seal the deal, but no. This 36 year old song just accidentally slid into the consciousness of millions of people collectively by accident! oprah15 

I thought this was Battlegrounds eve1 My bad

5 hours ago, Kristina said:
Mod Notice
Shading faves outside BG is not allowed.

The theme of the videos was if the 16 years old know all these 80s songs and all of them knew Material Girl. brit12

14 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

The theme of the videos was if the 16 years old know all these 80s songs and all of them knew Material Girl. brit12

You’re reaching but okay

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.