Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

FOTP Scattergories | Game III | TONIGHT

Just now, Moira O'Hara said:

He has that poetic name and writes short stories? Iconic. cry7 Baeren, short stories author. cry7

omg no his name is Beren, i just wordplayed Bae and Beren rip3

Just now, Gabe. said:

omg no his name is Beren, i just wordplayed Bae and Beren rip3

Omg that's why i saw only photos of bears when i googled it. fall8 

Just now, Ghostface said:

@Urbanov are you at work right now? Why aren't you answering my calls when I know you don't let your phone slip out of your hands? jj2

Fortunately I’m not and I’m enjoying it because when I am even when I leave my work place I have to be around the phone 24/7. 

Just now, Urbanov said:

Fortunately I’m not and I’m enjoying it because when I am even when I leave my work place I have to be around the phone 24/7. 

Well, maybe host should host this game when you are at work, so you get even more efficient while answering. jj2

Well, maybe host should host this game when you are at work, so you get even more efficient while answering. jj2

Ask him then and maybe your wish will come true 

Just now, Urbanov said:

Ask him then and maybe your wish will come true 

My wish will come true once this report get past FOTP's authorities' verifaction and FOTP's Game Community approval. jj2

My wish will come true once this report get past FOTP's authorities' verifaction and FOTP's Game Community approval. jj2

Ask the authorities on your Alcatel phone to see if your application gets approval

Alright, this was actually unpredictable turn of events and it aligned well with the game itself. It was funnier to be here like some sort after the after-game thing. Hope no one will actually feel bothered, it was fun. jj2

But, on the other side, I hope host gets rest and have good laugh while reading all these pages tomorrow. The most timportant thing is that we are having fun and we are feeling sorry if anyone overindulged themsleves too much. oprah7

Keep dreaming. jj2

i'm not dreaming sis, it's a certified hit thread currently to be found in the "what's popular" section lana1 

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

I did, they replied: UrBANov Arrested.

That’s funny cause they told me that Ghostface is accounted for commiting a verbal assault and assasination of a character bey7

1 minute ago, fab said:

i'm not dreaming sis, it's a certified hit thread currently to be found in the "what's popular" section lana1 

You would have better shot with Pretty Please by pop phenomenom Dua Lipa projected to amass most points for her biggest pick on the Pandora chart in Paraugay. bey7

4 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

That’s funny cause they told me that Ghostface is accounted for commiting a verbal assault and assasination of a character bey7

I didn't know aphids had charcater nor that they would know what verbal assault is. jj2

4 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

I didn't know aphids had charcater nor that they would know what verbal assault is. jj2

Oh yes! I think they even know how to apply new system themes whatever it means jj2 

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.