Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

FOTP Scattergories | Game III | TONIGHT

Just now, Urbanov said:

Oh yes! I think they even know how to apply new system themes whatever it means jj2 

It means that you can change current pic/theme on your phone's screen while being inside auger on some fictional farm. jj2

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

It means that you can change current pic/theme on your phone's screen

So that means you can change the photo not that you apply theme mr Thesaurus jj2 

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

So that means you can change the photo not that you apply theme mr Thesaurus jj2 

Well, if you are applying new theme, that means you are changing previous one. At least here on Earth. I can't vouch for those heavy farms on Mars containing usual mechanics where people go on a date to practice their wellness skills. jj2

1 minute ago, Moira O'Hara said:

My last 3 answers are all double P, i'm coming for your wig. whit2 

I love being surrounded by dreamers. jj2

But yes, I messed up with that P round thinking it was T half of the time, so you might have a shot. bey7

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

Well, if you are applying new theme, that means you are changing previous one. At least here on Earth. I can't vouch for those heavy farms on Mars containing usual mechanics where people go on a date to practice their wellness skills. jj2

When you change something that means you adjust it, switch it, you make something different, to apply something doesn’t mean the same. I don’t know what internet points you’re trying to gain from this but yes, maybe they are worth something on Mars as we speak of it atmjj2 

4 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

When you change something that means you adjust it, switch it, you make something different, to apply something doesn’t mean the same. I don’t know what internet points you’re trying to gain from this but yes, maybe they are worth something on Mars as we speak of it atmjj2 

Applying new theme is applying new theme. Seems like you will have to accept it and try it on your phone, because you use it that much so there is a possibiltiy you will get bored with the same one after a while.

I don't know what points you are trying to gain as well, because not all answers are worth them apparently. Neither on Earth nor Mars. jj2

11 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Applying new theme is applying new theme. 

Exactly. Therefore it doesn’t make sense, thanks for proving my point jj2 

13 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

I don't know what points you are trying to gain as well, because not all answers are worth them apparently. Neither on Earth nor Mars. jj2

Speaking of points, I’m at the top of the leaderboards, so instead of trying to get some internet points and validation try to get some in the game dddd.

Sleep well, missy jj2 

6 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Exactly. Therefore it doesn’t make sense, thanks for proving my point jj2

I guess it doesn't make sense if you say so, but reality is reality and it will be okay for you new phone theme as well, I promise you. jj2

6 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Speaking of points, I’m at the top of the leaderboards, so instead of trying to get some internet points and validation try to get some in the game dddd.

Sleep well, missy jj2 

Stop with the projections about haunting down some points, data analysis answerer. I am happy to know you are keeping track of the leaderboard though. Maybe you will even win. I bet that would calm you down a bit. jj2

Well, I have clear conscience, so I will. But I will pray for your peaceful rest as well. jj2bey7

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

I guess it doesn't make sense if you say so

Took you a while to agree, glad that finally we found a common ground jj2 

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Stop with the projections about haunting down some points, data analysis answerer. I am happy to know you are keeping track of the leaderboard though. Maybe you will even win. I bet that would calm you down a bit. jj2

The only projection is that I’m gonna

stay on a top of the leaderboards jj2 Being a data analyst pays off I guess bey7 

4 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Well, I have clear conscience, so I will. But I will pray for your peaceful rest as well. jj2bey7

Imagine going to sleep after saying that “setting someone on fire” is “fun”with a clear conscience. Can’t relate! jj2 

Just now, Urbanov said:

Took you a while to agree, glad that finally we found a common ground jj2 

The only projection is that I’m gonna

stay on a top of the leaderboards jj2 Being a data analyst pays off I guess bey7 

Imagine going to sleep after saying that “setting someone on fire” is “fun”with a clear conscience. Can’t relate! jj2 

The only common ground here is that you will change your current phone theme like you promised, so I am glad it will work out for you. Not my fault I stated things I/people normally do. jj2

Well, like I mentioned, I am glad it keeps you fulfilled being at the summit of the scoreboard. Seems like nice source of validation. I like that for you. jj2

The greed for points that managed to make host's life living hell in a few minutes, because you didn't score everything you wanted with those nice answers is also not something relatable, but I am once again happy to find out it won't keeping you awake. I mean, producers chose right person to play villain I guess. jj2

23 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

The only common ground here is that you will change your current phone theme like you promised, so I am glad it will work out for you. Not my fault I stated things I/people normally do. jj2

I don’t remember having that part of the conversation. It must be the one that you have with yourself in your head jj2 

Well, like I mentioned, I am glad it keeps you fulfilled being at the summit of the scoreboard. Seems like nice source of validation. I like that for you. jj2

It’s a competition after all, so yes it does make me feel better. Your problems with me are not my problems. These are your problems jj2jj2jj2 

The greed for points that managed to make host's life living hell in a few minutes, because you didn't score everything you wanted with those nice answers is also not something relatable, but I am once again happy to find out it won't keeping you awake. I mean, producers chose right person to play villain I guess. jj2

Something makes me believe that it’s better than taking things to extreme and saying that setting someone on fire is fun but I mentioned that already jj2  Beating a dead horse is not my favourite thing to do - if it’s yours then I wouldn’t be surprised for your love for animal cruelty if “setting people on fire is fun” then who knows what else is inside of your mind jj2 

21 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I don’t remember having that part of the conversation. It must be the one that you have with yourself in your head jj2

You also didn't remember what have you initially caused soon enough after things had gone south for the host, but it was nice to see you can at least pretend you are well intentioned. Sea-beach theme is really suiting on the screen for the summer though, so you can try that one. jj2

It’s a competition after all, so yes it does make me feel better. Your problems with me are not my problems. These are your problems jj2jj2jj2

It makes me content knowing you are playing to win. And no matter what like we had chance to witness. Speaking of problems, maybe that's the one that should be solved first. And no, dear co-player, I am nothing but fond of you. And of all your tribulations. jj2

Something makes me believe that it’s better than taking things to extreme and saying that setting someone on fire is fun but I mentioned that already jj2  Beating a dead horse is not my favourite thing to do - if it’s yours then I wouldn’t be surprised for your love for animal cruelty if “setting people on fire is fun” then who knows what else is inside of your mind jj2 

And something makes me believe you were ready to put us all on fire, because you wanted those points so bad. If beating a dead horse is not your favourite thing to do, what about beating alive horse, or host, or other co-players? Filthy mind inside your skull it seems is interesting for this kind of conceptual game, but needs to be pointed out as such. jj2

25 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

You also didn't remember what have you initially caused soon enough after things had gone south for the host, but it was nice to see you can at least pretend you are well intentioned. Sea-beach theme is really suiting on the screen for the summer though, so you can try that one. jj2

Oh, so not only you have conversations with yourself in your head, but you also know what happens in mine and what my intentions are? Glad you admitted there’s definitely something odd going on with you jj2 

I live quite close to the sea, I don’t need to occupy my phone with such, but thanks for sharing jj2 

It makes me content knowing you are playing to win. And no matter what like we had chance to witness. Speaking of problems, maybe that's the one that should be solved first. And no, dear co-player, I am nothing but fond of you. And of all your tribulations. jj2

So what’s all the ruckus about then? I’m here to win, never said otherwise. jj2 

I’d say the feeling is mutual but I don’t think that sympathising with people who think setting me on fire is fun is a good idea! jj2 That’s the only tribulation at the moment in this thread jj2 

And something makes me believe you were ready to put us all on fire, because you wanted those point so bad. If beating a dead horse is not your favourite thing to do, what about beating alive horse, or host, or other co-players? Filthy mind inside your skull it seems is interesting for this kind of conceptual game, but needs to be pointed out as such. jj2

That’s on you. I never said such things - these are all your speculations. You on the other hand... jj2 And yet I’m the “villain” jj2 Ok! 

17 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Oh, so not only you have conversations with yourself in your head, but you also know what happens in mine and what my intentions are? Glad you admitted there’s definitely something odd going on with you jj2

Well, we had chance to find out those aren't only observations on my part. People saw through that technique, but it is all right, because what else could you state anyway? An apology was at least cute, even though odd coming all of a sudden, but I am sure it is and will be decently appreciated. Oh, such a pity and I was being happy you would try that theme. Oh well, there are millions of those, so you will apply few of them over time. Also, don't cling to false speculations that someone has conversations in their head. jj2

So what’s all the ruckus about then? I’m here to win, never said otherwise. jj2 

I’d say the feeling is mutual but I don’t think that sympathising with people who think setting me on fire is fun is a good idea! jj2 That’s the only tribulation at the moment in this thread jj2

And you never said how willingly you would take that, but fine, at least, things are exciting with all those shenanigans on your part. jj2

Well, I would say tribulation here is you trying to make my goofy posts seem like serious statements and on par with your actions, but we both know they are not the same. And believe me, I trust in your intention to calm down a bit, because there isn't stress-inducing factor ( like, not being on the leaderboard's top for example ) in sight yet, so that's good actually. jj2

That’s on you. I never said such things - these are all your speculations. You otherwise... jj2 And yet I’m the “villain” jj2 Ok! 

Those were questions and I choose to believe you if you classify them as speculations. Playing the villain is continuous act and hard work after all, it goes to the end of the game, so you have to regroup at times and deescalate. And we all will welcome that. jj2

39 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Well, we had chance to find out those aren't only observations on my part. People saw through that technique, but it is all right, because what else could you state anyway? An apology was at least cute, even though odd coming all of a sudden, but I am sure it is and will be decently appreciated.

I said that I understand the reason why the host left.  It was fair enough I guess? There was no apology on my behalf in this thread, cause I don’t owe participants any and host wasn’t here. What happened later will stay behind the scenes unless host wants me to speak about it but to be fair I don’t really see the point, just like dragging that theme nuisance you’re sticking to now. jj2 

Surprisingly, the only people who saw “through that technique” are people who are slightly below me on the leaderboards. Then those “disqualification” mentions... Cute character assassination y’all planning jj2 

Well, I would say tribulation here is you trying to make my goofy posts seem like serious statements and on par with your actions, but we both know they are not the same. And believe me, I trust in your intention to calm dow a bit, because there isn't stress-inducing factor ( like, not being on the leaderboard's top for example ) in sight yet, so that's good actually. jj2

Oh, so now they are “goofy” posts? So my posts can’t be, only yours have a right to be such? jj2 And yes, we both know they are not the same - mine were regarding the game without breaking forum rules, yours were about me and carried serious implications. I have every right to feel threatened like you have every right to feel like what I said before was insincere, but like I said already - this is your problem. Just like breaking the forum rules jj2 And I’m absolutely calm, Janet’s soothing voice makes wonders! jj2 

Those were questions and I choose to believe you if you classify them as speculations. Playing the villain is continuous act and hard work after all, it goes to the end of the game, so you have to regroup at times and deescalate. And we all we welcome that. jj2

If you want to be so technical speculations might have a form of questions, too - so my point still stands! And they will remain as such, where in previous pages there are evidences against you, so there’s no need to act like an angel! It’s time to zip it, missy! jj2 

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

I said that I understand the reason why the host left.  It was fair enough I guess? There was no apology on my behalf in this thread, cause I don’t owe participants any and host wasn’t here. What happened later will stay behind the scenes unless host wants me to speak about it but to be fair I don’t really see the point, just like dragging that theme nuisance you’re sticking to now. jj2

Surprisingly, the only people who saw “through that technique” are people who are slightly below me on the leaderboards. Then those “disqualification” mentions... Cute character assassination y’all planning jj2 

Well, players did feel a little bit uncomfortable witnessing your actions, but I didn't mean that you should issue an apology for them/us. In fact, would an apology matter if it weren't honest? jj2

You can't blame people for pointing out inappropriate behaviour. You should be happy that you are playing with such no-complacent people. They also chose to accept your new stance on the whole thing, which speaks enough. jj2

And no one is trying to bring down anyone's character. You can't be striking the match and be the hurt innocent simultaneously. jj2

10 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Oh, so now they are “goofy” posts? So my posts can’t be, only yours have a right to be such? jj2 And yes, we both know they are not the same - mine were regarding the game without breaking a forum rules, yours were about me and carried serious implications. I have every right to feel threatened like you have every right to feel like what I said before was insincere, but like I said already - this is your problem. Just like breaking the forum rules jj2 And I’m absolutely calm, Janet’s soothing voice makes wonders! jj2

They are not goofy now, they were intially goofy posts and everyone seemed aware of that. Just like everyone was aware of your over-indulgent actions. So, yes, not the same. And of course, you are free to feel the way you like about those statements, but you will be the only one taking them at face value and as you please, especially in a situation where there is fire under your feet, so you need bigger "bad guy". But, I accepted that and glad that mine terrible posts dissolved the second you heard pleasant tune/voice. Maybe those weren't that difficult ( and that much trauma inducing ) to cope with after all. jj2

If you want to be so technical speculations might have a form of questions, too - so my point still stands! And they will remain as such, where in previous pages there are evidences against you, so there’s no need to act like an angel! It’s time to zip it, missy! jj2 

Evidence? ny6

Evidence that you went out of your way to assure you get those points. You were constantly trying to get those points and host was bending the reachings of the universe to eventually accept them, so that your projection of being first happens, but you reached your pick tonight with how much you can hit the gas pedal. And I would like to speculate that we haven't seen everything you are capable of, but I am actually rooting for you and your peace of mind, especially now that you are calming your spirits down with music. jj2

3 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Well, players did feel a little bit uncomfortable witnessing your actions, but I didn't mean that you should issue an apology for them/us. In fact, would an apology matter if it weren't honest? jj2

You can't blame people for pointing out inappropriate behaviour. You should be happy that you are playing with such no-complacent people. They also chose to accept your new stance on the whole thing, which speaks enough. jj2

And no one is trying to bring down anyone's character. You can't be striking the match and be the hurt innocent simultaneously. jj2

It’s their problem jj2 If host felt it that way then it’s a different story. Every strategy is good to remove the competition and you know a thing or two about it as we can see! jj2 
The lies in the last paragraph is something I can only giggle at considering how many times I brought it up regarding what you said! jj2 

6 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

They are not goofy now, they were intially goofy posts and everyone seemed aware of that. Just like everyone was aware of your over-indulgent actions. So, yes, not the same. And of course, you are free to feel the way you like about those statements, but you will be the only one taking them at face value and as you please, especially in a situation where there is fire under your feet, so you need bigger "bad guy". But, I accepted that and glad that mine terrible posts dissolved the second you heard pleasant tune/voice. Maybe those weren't that difficult ( and that much trauma inducing ) to cope with after all. jj2

Oh so they are not goofy now? jj2 You can’t even stick to one narrative of your wah wah wah. jj2 Like I said above - I couldn’t care less what other competitors think about my actions. So, yes not the same, exactly! I was threatened, you wasn’t. jj2 Fire under whose feet? All I did was a competitive but fair play game. I’m sure this is is not against the rules. For someone who pretends to be so well-read it’s quite shocking you don’t know that! jj2 I don’t look for your acceptance also, you can keep it!

15 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Evidence? ny6

Evidence that you went out of your way to assure you get those points. You were constantly trying to get those points and host was bending the reachings of the universe to eventually accept them, so that your projection of being first happens, but you reached your pick tonight with how much you can hit the gas pedal. And I would like to speculate that we haven't seen everything you are capable of, but I am actually rooting for you and your peace of mind, especially now that you are calming your spirits down with music. jj2

Yes. Evidence I quoted few times already and is still there (unedited-yikes!) on page 22 even though I clearly stated also few times how uncomfortable I feel with it. Concerning to be honest, but like I said already - you do you jj2 
In a previous round it was actually a matter of not adding them (points) up. From a game (no matter how light it is) you’d still expect points to be counted correctly. I also have back ups for my answers and for the points but Beren did the right thing this time around and I’m very happy for it - made the game much more transparent. I’m fully aware that some of them (my answers) are stretched and therefore rejected but some in my eyes are just unjustified and I have every right to say that without breaking forum rules - something you clearly need to learn jj2 

You also don’t need to “root for my peace of mind” - it’s already here with me. Root for your “setting people on fire” onejj2 

39 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

It’s their problem jj2 If host felt it that way then it’s a different story. Every strategy is good to remove the competition and you know a thing or two about it as we can see! jj2 
The lies in the last paragraph is something I can only giggle at considering how many times I brought it up regarding what you said! jj2

Well, I always accepted when my answers weren't counted, so my strategy is not that much existent actually. jj2

Those are not lies. You were the one jumping around at first and later calmed down while pretending you feel threatened ( which you are still doing ). jj2

Oh so they are not goofy now? jj2 You can’t even stick to one narrative of your wah wah wah. jj2 Like I said above - I couldn’t care less what other competitors think about my actions. So, yes not the same, exactly! I was threatened, you wasn’t. jj2 Fire under whose feet? All I did was a competitive but fair play game. I’m sure this is is not against the rules. For someone who pretends to be so well-read it’s quite shocking you don’t know that! jj2 I don’t look for your acceptance also, you can keep it!

There isn't more than one narrative here though, so I am sticking with the truth and obvious course of events. I don't think creating running loops will help us in this conversation, especially when it didn't prove itself futile with applying new themes running in cricles tactics and now with since when my posts have been goofy. jj2

Over-competitive, even slightly abrasive. And no one is accusing you of not playing fair or against the rules, but bending and manipulating situations can only get you so far really. jj2

Yes. Evidence I quoted few times already and is still there (unedited-yikes!) on page 22 even though I clearly stated also few times how uncomfortable I feel with it. Concerning to be honest, but like I said already - you do you jj2 

In a previous round it was actually a matter of not adding them (points) up. From a game (no matter how light it is) you’d still expect points to be counted correctly. I also have back ups for my answers and for the points but Beren did the right thing this time around and I’m very happy for it - made the game much more transparent. I’m fully aware that some of them (my answers) are stretched and therefore rejected but some in my eyes are just unjustified and I have every right to say that without breaking forum rules - something you clearly need to learn jj2 

You also don’t need to “root for my peace of mind” - it’s already here with me. Root for your “setting people on fire” onejj2 

Of course you are free to expect points to be counted fairly ( which they were and are to this point ) and answers be transparent, but when the answer isn't worth the point, it isn't. Why letting yourself beating dead horse when it was explained why something happened or didn't happen. jj2

Someone reading how hard you are sticking to mentioning my supposed rules breaking would also find it shocking I have always respected those and abode to them, so you can bet I gave them detailed read, like I usually do. Also, why would I edit joke posts? Not my fault how you interpret them. ( I can also tell how that is your problem, but I am politely discussing all the matters with you gracefully. ) jj2 Art and words are open to that kind of thought process, so I am glad you were the ( only ) one to point out how much disturbing they came across to you. Nice to know I inspire someone's synapses in that direction ( even though it is not the most pleasent thing to actually consider ). jj2

But here is the thing: "Every strategy is good to remove the competition and you know a thing or two about it as we can see!" This is the basis of manipulation tactics you are using - trying to set things up making me some terrible guy that scares people in the game and the most frightened of all is, naturally, you. Now that's disaccreditation of one's character. But it never worked, so why now? jj2

Besides, you were receptive of that kind of correspondence in previous round, but considering how you went left with they way you behaved, you are actually pinning my approaches as sinister. jj2

Truly happy to know you are with your peace now. I believe people can up themsleves and nice to witness that process with fellow co-player even though anything that isn't related to #1 is not something you need, but I choose to be compassionate. jj2

41 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Well, I always accepted when my answers weren't counted, so my strategy is not that much existent actually. jj2

Those are not lies. You were the one jumping around at first and later calmed down while pretending you feel threatened ( which you are still doing ). jj2

I mentioned “removing competition”. Don’t do too much, cause you’re on a thin ice jj2 Not like you didn’t post a GIF with a heap being on fire and... you know the rest jj2 

Pretending I feel threatened? Good that YOU know how I feel jj2 

There isn't more than one narrative here though, so I am sticking with the truth and obvious course of events. I don't think creating running loops will help us in this conversation, especially when it didn't prove itself futile with applying new themes running in cricles tactics and now with since when my posts have been goofy. jj2

Over-competitive, even slightly abrasive. And no one is accusing you of not playing fair or against the rules, but bending and manipulating situations can only get you so far really. jj2

Exactly, there’s just one narrative - you felt like jumping on me like I did something wrong, where in fact you did jj2 

Over-competitive? Abrasive? That is your opinion. It’s cute that you have one, but I don’t really care jj2 

Of course you are free to expect points to be counted fairly ( which they were and are to this point ) and answers be transparent, but when the answer isn't worth the point, it isn't. Why letting yourself beating dead horse when it was explained why something happened or didn't happen. jj2

That’s literally all I was asking yet I was considered an “annoying ass” who can’t play the game? Cute change of the narrative again jj2 They were in your favour maybe, in a previous round I lost 1.5 points and that’s a win or no win in such game when competition is on your heels jj2 

Someone reading how hard you are sticking to mentioning my supposed rules breaking would also find it shocking I have always respected those and abode to them

Until now jj2 

so you can bet I gave them detailed read, like I usually do. Also, why would I edit joke posts? Not my fault how you interpret them. ( I can also tell how that is your problem, but I am politely discussing all the matters with you gracefully. ) jj2

So maybe don’t make jokes if you can’t? jj2 This is your problem. Where’s the room for interpretation for “setting Urbanov on fire” being “fun”?  This is about ME. Jokes are supposed to be funny and I’m not laughing.
I guess that allows you to make some more jokes! Maybe you should try some more sensitive subjects next time? “I’m gonna make some jokes about people dying, it’s not my fault how they interpret them - they are funny to me and it’s their problem” - if you really think this logic is cute then you should reevaluate your sense of humour. (and not only that but I’m going to keep the rest of the sentence for myself) jj2 

Art and words are open to that kind of thought process, so I am glad you were the ( only ) one to point out how much disturbing they came across to you. Nice to know I inspire someone's synapses in that direction ( even though it is not the most pleasent thing to actually consider ). jj2

If someone tells you few times they don’t feel good with it and you are still going that means your synapses got overheated jj2 

But here is the thing: "Every strategy is good to remove the competition and you know a thing or two about it as we can see!" This is the basis of manipulation tactics you are using - trying to set things up making me some terrible guy that scares people in the game and the most frightened of all is, naturally, you. Now that's disaccreditation of one's character. But it never worked, so why now? jj2

I’m not scared of anybody. I said how I play the game and how you play the game which is obvious at this point. Mentioning of “disqualification” is another proof jj2  This is not a set up; I don’t think that not-so-terrible guy would thought that setting people on fire is fun jj2 I didn’t have to do anything, you just haven’t noticed a hole in the ground but instead of getting out of it you’re trying to convince me how comfortable it is there jj2 You tried to discredit me and even mentioned asking for disqualification but it doesn’t work so why turning tables now? jj2 

Besides, you were receptive of that kind of correspondence in previous round, but considering now you went left with they way you behaved, you are actually pinning my approaches as sinister. jj2

Except they didn’t took place after few people jumped on me (you included) for allegedly ruining the game - I guess that makes a huge difference so think about it this way jj2 

Truly happy to know you are with your peace now. I believe people can up themsleves and nice to witness that process with fellow co-player even though anything that isn't related to #1 is not something you need, but I choose to be compassionate. jj2

Be compassionate for your poor dark soul and sense of humour too and leave my peace alone jj2 

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.