Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

FOTP Scattergories | Game III | TONIGHT

10 hours ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Our Sundays are over.

jodie1

i wasnt gonna be able to attend today so yall lucked out on that massively as i woulda swept again  katy3

@LÉON come back pls

@fab @Kristina @Moira O'Hara @Ghostface @Urbanov @Billie Frank @SeekingThrill @Gabe. @mylifelies @STJ

Sorry gorls, I basically had a mental breakdown and couldn't deal with life for a while jj2 There's absolutely no way I could even contemplate hosting this again until I'm more stable jj2 Hope you're all well and it was fun while it lasted jj2

17 minutes ago, LÉON said:

@fab @Kristina @Moira O'Hara @Ghostface @Urbanov @Billie Frank @SeekingThrill @Gabe. @mylifelies @STJ

Sorry gorls, I basically had a mental breakdown and couldn't deal with life for a while jj2 There's absolutely no way I could even contemplate hosting this again until I'm more stable jj2 Hope you're all well and it was fun while it lasted jj2

Totally understand. Hope you're doing better! I wouldn't mind hosting if you'd let me take over and people would still be interested in playing though jj2

4 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

the way i saw notifications pop up and i was trying to get mentally ready for a new round we rip3  the trauma is strong.

hugs Beren!

fall2 I think we all have PTSD

This gif though h2FfQdN.gif

@Shego I miss your gifs https://i.imgur.com/Q04wMpQ.gif

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.