Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

FOTP Scattergories | Game III | TONIGHT

h2FfQdN.gif

FOTP SCATTERGORIES - GAME III

The third game is TONIGHT at 9pm London time.

HOW TO PLAY

There are two rounds per game, with 10 generic questions each round, such as Boys' Names, Places, Shops etc.

I will use my Scattergoriesletter dice to pick a letter for each round and I'll post that letter in the thread, along with the questions

You will then have two minutes to come up with an answer for each topic using that letter.

After 10 minutes, I will close the round. You will then have to PM me your answers, which I will then reveal in the thread to avoid any cheating/switching jj2

I will ask you to answer the first round, then I will post the second round questions, then I will rihveal the rihsults once I have rihceived both rounds' answers from you all by PM

You can then fight over each others' answers while I tot up the scores jj2

There will be five games in total. I might throw in some bonuses if I'm feeling generous and/or evil jj2

You will need to be present for each game as I will set the questions and tell you the letter in the thread.

RULES

If you give an answer no one else has, you get 1 full point. If someone else guesses it, you both get half a point (0.5).

As a bonus, if you manage to give an alliterative answer, you'll get double or triple points (e.g. if you answer Mamma Mia x2 or Money, Money, Money x3)

If another player guesses the same alliterative answer, you halve your double score (i.e. 1 each for Mamma Mia, 1.5 each for Money, Money, Money etc.)

The player with the highest total score at the end of 5 games will win!

You are allowed to Google, but with your shitty dial-up you'll probably waste time wendy4

Wrong answers will get you 0 points. Clever out-of-the-box answers may be considered.

TIMES

Sundays

9pm London time

PLAYERS:

LEADERBOARD:

Hide contents

Game I:

1. @Ghostface - 17

2. @Kristina - 16

3. @fab - 15

3. @Urbanov - 15

5. @Moira O'Hara 11.5

6. @mylifelies 10

7. @Billie Frank - 6

Game II:

1. @Urbanov - 25

2. @Ghostface - 18

2. @Moira O'Hara - 18

4. @Kristina - 15

5. @fab - 14.5

6. @SeekingThrill - 14

6. @Villanelle - 14

8. @Billie Frank - 12.5

8. @Gabe. - 12.5

Overall:

1. @Urbanov - 40

2. @Ghostface - 35

3. @Kristina - 31

4. @fab - 29.5

4. @Moira O'Hara - 29.5

6. @Billie Frank - 18.5

7. @SeekingThrill - 14

7. @Villanelle - 14

9. @Gabe. - 12.5

10. @mylifelies - 10

Just now, STJ said:

99.9% chance I'll be here tonight sass1 but what is the chance of me catching up with them? brit15 Is this the last round? gaga1

Delightful brit15

If you play a lot of alliterations a la @Urbanov you may be in with a chance of leapfrogging some of the players. After tonight, there are two more games to go.

40 minutes ago, LÉON said:

If you play a lot of alliterations a la @Urbanov you may be in with a chance of leapfrogging some of the players. After tonight, there are two more games to go

This is reserved for me only oprah15 

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

This is reserved for me only oprah15 

Imma need you to highlight your alliterative answers so I don't miss points this round gaga1 Scrolling through 27 pages at 1am last week was not the Tea

16 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Imma need you to highlight your alliterative answers so I don't miss points this round gaga1 Scrolling through 27 pages at 1am last week was not the Tea

Don’t worry I’m gonna save my answers like I did last week ddjdjdjhd 

2 hours ago, Kristina said:

With her next single I fear oprah15 

Unless she's got a legacy Xmas jingle up her weave I don't think so oprah15

15 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

will i be here or getting drilled by a fine D? imready1

remains to be seen

A fine D is your examination score from last week's test oprah11

1 hour ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Hope the questions will be easier tonight. gaga1 No one was able to answer most of the questions from round 2 without google. gaga1

I haven't even written them yet gaga1 Thanks for reminding me, queen gaga1

4 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

@LÉON

Can a letter that we already used in previous rounds be back? Or you roll dice again? um1 

There will be a new letter for each round, so we won't reuse any of the ones we've already had.

These are:

T

H

D

F

Will we finally get a vowel this week? Tune in at 9pm to find out hottie1

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.