Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

Coronatica OUT of the top 10!

*Scam tour bundles

*Scam dildos, thongs etc bundles 

*Charity features given by the far more popular artists Ariana Grande & Blackpink that are the only thing keeping the era afloat. 

*Massive Spotify & AM promo 

*Radio payola 

=

OUT and will continue to decline! 

08bOil2.gif

31 minutes ago, Kristina said:

madonna is a flop

Piece of Me Tour (2018)

London gross : $4,540,070

Paris gross : $2,387,006

New York gross : $2,840,121

LA gross: $1,983,200

Madame X Tour (2020)

London gross : $9,816,383

Paris gross : $6,200,000 

New York gross : $9,631,760

LA gross: $5,874,394

If you're going to call her a flop put expensive in front of it

tenor.gif

21 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

So is Gaga. Your point?

20 minutes ago, Lynk said:

The fact that a Britney stan said this? jj4 The irony isn't lost on me

You'd think they would be worrying about her contemporaries (Bey and P!nk) outlasting the shit out of her. I don't get where they get the courage to come for Madonna hottie1

12 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Piece of Me Tour (2018)

London gross : $4,540,070

Paris gross : $2,387,006

New York gross : $2,840,121

LA gross: $1,983,200

Madame X Tour (2020)

London gross : $9,816,383

Paris gross : $6,200,000 

New York gross : $9,631,760

LA gross: $5,874,394

If you're going to call her a flop put expensive in front of it

tenor.gif

Yikes why did Madonna tour those venues? rip4 Dumb comparison considering she did many more dates than Britney in those cities and Britney toured with the same show she did in Vegas for years. Madonna is still a flop

6 minutes ago, Kristina said:

Yikes why did Madonna tour those venues? rip4 Dumb comparison considering she did many more dates than Britney in those cities and Britney toured with the same show she did in Vegas for year. Madonna is still a flop

Because she wanted a more intimate and theatrical tour after her label forced her to tour stadiums and arenas for the past 20 years oprah11 She still makes decisions based on artistic merit and that's why I appreciate the bitch oprah11 She could be doing a huge greatest hits stadium tour and make bank like all her peers do but she doesn't care moo13

Britney's first 4 announced shows in Vegas averaged $714,500 per date 

Madonna's three shows there averaged $1,414,925 per date 

Keep trying hottie1

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Because she wanted a more intimate and theatrical tour after her label forced her to tour stadiums and arenas for the past 20 years oprah11 She still makes decisions based on artistic merit and that's why I appreciate the bitch oprah11 She could be doing a huge greatest hits stadium tour and make bank like all her peers do but she doesn't care moo13

Britney's first 4 announced shows in Vegas averaged $714,500 per date 

Madonna's three shows there averaged $1,414,925 per date 

Keep trying hottie1

No one cares about touring numbers I fear hottie1

3 minutes ago, Kristina said:

Because this argument doesn’t work in favour for your fave? Good try I guess brit15 

Just now, Urbanov said:

Because this argument doesn’t work for the favour of your fave? Good try I guess brit15 

Let's compare the last time Britney has had a #1 album and single to when Madonna has brit15 

Just now, Kristina said:

Seeing how her peers Bey & P!nk are dominating her mercilessly in that department, Knee fans have no option but to erase them from their memories to further sustain their fundamental delusion, so I understand bey7

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

Let's compare the last time Britney has had a #1 album and single to when Madonna has brit15 

And what’s the point? Britney still has no new music coming up, lower income from the tours which is something that gives artists the biggest profit and so on. A flop is a flop, deal with it

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Seeing how her peers Bey & P!nk are dominating her mercilessly in that department, Knee fans have no option but to erase them from their memories to further sustain their fundamental delusion, so I understand bey7

Don’t be so cruel. They might still see her in Vegas if they will ever have a chance bey7 

4 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Britney's last #1 album was in 2011, Madonna's was last year 

4 minutes ago, Jjang said:

But Britney has never been a touring artist unlike those two and Madonna

11 minutes ago, Kristina said:

I mean if my fave was doing those numbers I wouldn't care about tour numbers either

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.