Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kristina

Unpopular opinions

I HATE LIVE SINGING. the world would be a better place if everyone lipsynced and put more effort into their performances. live vocals rarely sound pleasant. i'd rather hear the CD playing in the background than unbearable live vocals!

Sparks by hilary duff is the best pop song of the 10s

wbu?

1 hour ago, Kristina said:

I HATE LIVE SINGING. the world would be a better place if everyone lipsynced and put more effort into their performances. live vocals rarely sound pleasant. i'd rather hear the CD playing in the background than unbearable live vocals!

I think we all know why you think this way

OT: The Velvet Rope by Janet is her best album!

3 hours ago, Kristina said:

Can't imagine why

OT: Anti is not Rihanna's best album

8 hours ago, Urbanov said:

I think we all know why you think this way

OT: The Velvet Rope by Janet is her best album!

Taste was served!

OT: Hard Candy was a fun album and not nearly as trend hopping as everyone acts like it was. It's better than MDNA and low-key enough of Rebel Heart.

On 7/11/2020 at 5:58 AM, CharnyBoy said:

Lemonade is the most overrated album ever.

Lemonade is a little overrated, but it's a good album and has 8 or 9 great songs. To me it's a solid 7/10. I think I Am...Sasha Fierce is her best album. idc what anyone says!

On 7/6/2020 at 5:35 AM, Mr. Mendes said:

Anti is not Rihanna's best album

ANTi is her worst album tbh. Rated R is her best.

On 7/6/2020 at 3:47 AM, Urbanov said:

The Velvet Rope by Janet is her best album!

YESS!!! The Velvet Rope is one of the best albums ever! I think it's also the best album of the 90's!

@BabyMario44So... I‘m all about positivity and would like you to try this yourself. It’s a thread called „unpopular opinions“. This alone sets the tone for statements that might not be in everyone‘s taste. 
So what is absolutely expected and respectable is engaging with posts that are surprising to you. Posts from members who - surprisingly - share the same unpopular opinion than you do. 

What you, imo, should not do is engage in negativity because someone is not your opinion or stated something in a - I repeat this again - unpopular opinion thread that is not up to your ideas. 

Spread love, it’s what we need. 

3 minutes ago, Max said:

@BabyMario44So... I‘m all about positivity and would like you to try this yourself. It’s a thread called „unpopular opinions“. This alone sets the tone for statements that might not be in everyone‘s taste. 
So what is absolutely expected and respectable is engaging with posts that are surprising to you. Posts from members who - surprisingly - share the same unpopular opinion than you do. 

What you, imo, should not do is engage in negativity because someone is not your opinion or stated something in a - I repeat this again - unpopular opinion thread that is not up to your ideas. 

Spread love, it’s what we need. 

i spread love, i just state my opinions calm down

you are entitled your opinions though

Just now, BabyMario44 said:

i spread love, i just state my opinions calm down

I am very calm sweetheart. 

And no. You actually never do! What you do is sneakily press the downvote button (a lot), whenever you see something you disagree with. Just refrain from doing that, support the content you enjoy. That’s all I’m asking. 

Takes you NO effort and the effect you’ll have on others will be drastically changed. 

15 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Good In Bed is not a bad song

The way I LAUGHED about this track when I first heard it. Now it’s the only track besides Love Again that I still listen to. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.