Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Is the Chromatica era over?

The era? Well yes. It kinda felt dead on arrival tbh gaga1

But the album? No. clap3it's still aging gracefully and I still listen to it in full which is a rare thing for me with recent releases. See: FN gaycat1

5 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

I mean... She's limited as to what she can do fall1

Personally I think she has a rerelease/ep planned 

The conditions are the same for everyone, yet it's not stopping them from moving on with their eras nicki6

Tbh releasing an album during a pandemic was kind of a fail. I can’t see the era going any further and she has already given us nothing but the bare minimum. Maybe she will release a new single and video but that would be dead on arrival so I doubt that brit15 

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

The conditions are the same for everyone, yet it's not stopping them from moving on with their eras nicki6

I mean, it is... Who is releasing an era on chromatica scale and artistic direction ny12

I am TRYING to stay optimistic that she's still trying to keep quiet with all that is going on, but the only positive I can come up with is that the tour is delayed to NEXT year, so hopefully we'll get a lot of content between now and then. Right...? brit9

I think it’s over. It lost its momentum about 2 weeks after its release. I mean Harry Styles is outselling ha. brit15

She should have done a virtual concert on a major network like ABC to drive the era, but oh well gaga12

2 hours ago, Kristina said:

Tbh releasing an album during a pandemic was kind of a fail. I can’t see the era going any further and she has already given us nothing but the bare minimum. Maybe she will release a new single and video but that would be dead on arrival so I doubt that brit15 

this. You really cant blame her... all she can do is release videos and perhaps go on some TV shows but live performances dont have much of an impact anymore eve1 

I dont believe it's truly over, she has something planned maybe an EP or rerelease of some sort. Plus There's another music video coming (she filmed 3 before shutdown) and is supposed to film one fo Sour Candy apparently. It might feel like its done for sure but there's something planned

7 hours ago, V For Vendetta said:

I still haven’t listened to the album.
I wanted to wait until all the hype was dying down...

maybe now is the perfect time bey2

Ive only heard Stupid Love, Rain On Me and Sour Candy. Sour Candy is my fave so far. 

Repent and listen NOW sis we-

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.