Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Alvarø

[Rumour] Madame X Tour to be released on Amazon Prime Video

From M Infinity:

Yes. Those are still pictures from one of the latest workprints, wich may be the final print. The post production is on it's final phase. Video editing is very good this time, everyone will be satisfied. There's no constant copy & paste like previous releases, it's more like confessions. A lot of the lisbon's dress rehearsal is used for close ups but everything is edited the right way. Audio is expected to be well mixed too, more like confessions (blending live vocals with fake live vocals) and less like sticky, wich was highly edited. It's expected to premiere on Amazon later this year, part of the contract involving the Madame X era.

If true, we could be getting one of her best tour releases in years. oprah2

2 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Release it on Neftlix you rats, they still promoting her in outdated ways.

Amazon PV has grown a lot lately, tbh. I'm watching American Gods and The Boys there. alex1

1 minute ago, Alvarø said:

Amazon PV has grown a lot lately, tbh. I'm watching American Gods and The Boys there. alex1

They gonna change plans and release it in VHS instead. alex1 

11 minutes ago, Madonna said:

give me RIT or BAT instead, thank you! zzz1 

Also, does anyone knows why did IGTTYAS was deleted from streaming platforms? I used to listen to that version of Vogue while running. cry5

6 hours ago, Madonna said:

Like we need this awful tour...give me RIT or BAT instead, thank you! zzz1 

It still blows my mind that you hate on a tour you've yet to even see. Not to mention the fact that no one's allowed to be excited about anything concerning it if you're around because all we get is you shouting from the rooftops that you think it's shit like we've not been hearing that for six months now. 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.