Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

i wish you were gay

What can we say about Matt?

2 minutes ago, Highlight! said:

But what can we say about Mr. Christina Aguilera?

dead7 I wish X would make her fans call him that. 

I think X is happier with him than she is with Jordan. This is pure speculation but I think Jordan had his own career goals and dreams, and X wanted someone at her side full time, and I think she and Matt came to an agreement in that aspect, so Matt pretty much dropped all of his aspirations to be at her side 24/7. I don't know if he minds it or not, but I don't think he does, after all it's been 10 years, and I'm sure he has investments and doesn't need to work for the rest of his life as long as he's with X dead7 (I sound like Wendy Williams) dead7

18 minutes ago, STJ said:

dead7 I wish X would make her fans call him that. 

I think X is happier with him than she is with Jordan. This is pure speculation but I think Jordan had his own career goals and dreams, and X wanted someone at her side full time, and I think she and Matt came to an agreement in that aspect, so Matt pretty much dropped all of his aspirations to be at her side 24/7. I don't know if he minds it or not, but I don't think he does, after all it's been 10 years, and I'm sure he has investments and doesn't need to work for the rest of his life as long as he's with X dead7 (I sound like Wendy Williams) dead7

I think Matt is the head of talent of Master Class.

For me, Jordan was good for Xtina as well but I guess they both did something to each other. 

Matt on the other hand feels like he's just going with the flow and maybe that's why they mesh well since X likes being a bawse...

2 minutes ago, Highlight! said:

I think Matt is the head of talent of Master Class.

For me, Jordan was good for Xtina as well but I guess they both did something to each other. 

Matt on the other hand feels like he's just going with the flow and maybe that's why they mesh well since X likes being a bawse...

Yeah, I heard Matt has shares and/or producer credits in random movies as well dead7 
I think he wants to be a director or something because he tries to make random clips that look unprofessional, but it's not possible since he's always with X. 

1 hour ago, StanLeeMusique said:

Everyone in here is having a decent conversation about his actual talents and I’m over here only seeing him as my dream Zaddy/boy toy/arm candy bebe1

Let's be real, he has 1 job and that is to keep Xtina happy sass1 

Matthew+Rutler+Matthew+Rutler+Gets+Ticke

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.