Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

How do you feel about Madonna's daily thirst traps?

She's gonna start an Onlyfans. I can tell... brit16

She looks amazing.

Although it's weird to me that she's within 1-2 years of the same age as my Grandparents. jj4

Wait, how come she didn't get banned of Instagram for posting pics like this but Rihanna did? This that racist people are talking about.  

I'm kidding btw, please don't drag me

I... Don't wanna be that guy... but i have mixed feelings. Not for being naked nor her body. She looks great for her age and better than many people on their 20s and I liked the pic on IG anyway

I have mixed feelings because this pic really really really shows how much shit she has done to her face. She truly doesn't look like her younger self imo and while maybe she doesnt give a fuck, it does kinda make me feel sad anyway

7 minutes ago, VoiceOfTheQueen said:

I have mixed feelings because this pic really really really shows how much shit she has done to her face. She truly doesn't look like her younger self imo and while maybe she doesnt give a fuck, it does kinda make me feel sad anyway

True, I barely recognised her

In all my years spent on this earth, and I’ve been here for quite some time mind you. I have never seen something so repugnant and disgusting. Words cannot begin to convey what I am feeling right now from seeing this picture. A heart-stopping sense of fear, a visceral hatred and tinge of worry. Nobody in their sane mind would post this. This...this reads like a cry for help. “Help me, help me please, I am sinking”, Madonna screams through this picture. Unfortunately for her, I can’t swim. So sink she will. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.