Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

How do you feel about Madonna's daily thirst traps?

2 hours ago, Kristina said:

She looks fine for her age but yikes, stop acting like you’re in your 20s rip4 

She acts like she's in her 60s, there's not any rule saying you can't do that. moo13

2 hours ago, SeekingThrill said:

Because it is normal for 20 year olds to post such pics? lol3

For people in their 20s or even 30s yes..  But not in their 60s

4 hours ago, Kristina said:

She looks fine for her age but yikes, stop acting like you’re in your 20s rip4 

She’s completely allowed to do whatever the fucks she wants though

1 hour ago, Kristina said:

For people in their 20s or even 30s yes..  But not in their 60s

What kinda ageist bs is this? Why do people think after you pass a certain age you should just stop existing and "sit down somewhere"? 

51 minutes ago, Lynk said:

What kinda ageist bs is this? Why do people think after you pass a certain age you should just stop existing and "sit down somewhere"? 

People like that get divorced at 40 and go through a ho phase. They learn eventually that being older doesn't necessarily feel older/different or come with boundaries. It's just funny how shortsighted we can be. brit16

She looks a lot better now than she did a few months ago. I know the treatments she's taking for her knee can have some weird side effects in terms of how your body looks while you're doing them (at least they did for my Mom) but it looks like she's getting back more to her old self. 

7 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

She looks a lot better now than she did a few months ago. I know the treatments she's taking for her knee can have some weird side effects in terms of how your body looks while you're doing them (at least they did for my Mom) but it looks like she's getting back more to her old self. 

Not only her knee, her face looks like that cause of cortizone, that's why it looks big and weird. hottie1 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.