Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Pink Wig

Celebrities being forced to delete #FreeBritney support

1 hour ago, Billie Frank said:

The rep to post count ratio has me screaming. lemme give you 3 upvotes.

fall3 

thank you ❤️

it's been a long time since I've been active again, that's why ny1 

used to be very active in 2012/13/14

1 hour ago, Snow said:

The #FreeBritney movement has been gaining traction on Twitter recently..

You can bet they're feeling the heat brit16

I really hope Britney can be free gaga1 

I don't know if what the fans posted are pure speculation, but I believe their theories simply because Britney doesn't act the same anymore gaga1 

And if anyone remembered this incident, she was not even allowed to sign autographs for fans, so I definitely believe the part where she's not allowed to retire, which is really heartbreaking gaga1

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Snow said:

The #FreeBritney movement has been gaining traction on Twitter recently..

You can bet they're feeling the heat brit16

I bet half of them are going through the hashtag and burning up the phones, wearing their facemasks of course 

9 minutes ago, STJ said:

I really hope Britney can be free gaga1 

I don't know if what the fans posted are pure speculation, but I believe their theories simply because Britney doesn't act the same anymore gaga1 

And if anyone remembered this incident, she was not even allowed to sign autographs for fans, so I definitely believe the part where she's not allowed to retire, which is really heartbreaking gaga1

giphy.gif

I remember that and the backlash she got for that from her fans!!!

1 minute ago, Brunette. said:

I remember that and the backlash she got for that from her fans!!!

That's really confusing. But maybe it's harder to tell in real life. But it's very easy to tell from the videos that her team forced her away. 

The people responsible for the conservatorship are evil. The way they’re not just out to control Britney, but also are trying to silence other people awk1 Find a better way to earn money than exploitation pls

On 7/7/2020 at 10:56 AM, Kristina said:

The people responsible for the conservatorship are evil. The way they’re not just out to control Britney, but also are trying to silence other people awk1 Find a better way to earn money than exploitation pls

Completely this.

There's definitely a reason no one is able to get close to Britney for an extended period of time.

They hold her kids from her as their main source of leverage and it's disgusting.

That and her father/team control her with the c-ship to shocking levels.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.