Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

melomelo

madonna stans vs also madonna stans

Madonna stans: Dua Lipa wrecking Gaga in streEEEEeaAAams. A nOOOOooOOOB 4 moOOOoooOOnth old ALBUM murderING ha when Gaga has a HUUUUuuGee fanBASE!! FlopGA is DONE. No one cares about her, poor phat. 

Also Madonna stans: OffFFfFFFF coOOUUUUUuUUuuuUurse gAgA is pullling bigger numbers. lets see hERRRRrrr do it THiiiIIIiiRTy years into hER carrEEEeeEEEeeeEEEEeeeEerr!!!! #streamedellin

Let's address this blatant hypocrisy. You can knock Gaga for coming 70k streams short of Dua Lipa's album and when we say Gaga is an older artist you guys dismiss it. But when we compare Gaga's numbers to Madonna's numbers you pull the same older artist argument. You pull this shit too with Britney. 

So why is it Madonna stans can use the older excuse to their defense, but us other fanbases can't?

I smell bullshit and its coming from Madonna's crypt section.

giphy.gif

I don't get it. brit1 Is the "also madonna stams" part about Gaga and Madonna or Gaga and Dua? brit1 Being in your early 30s is considered old now? brit1

3 hours ago, Villanelle said:

Have never seen a madonna Stan say this, let alone a human being type like this

you might see some of these posts if you take time from your busy schedule of wishing death on people. :)

3 hours ago, Moira O'Hara said:

I don't get it. brit1 Is the "also madonna stams" part about Gaga and Madonna or Gaga and Dua? brit1 Being in your early 30s is considered old now? brit1

the takeaway is: you can't argue that your favs numbers decline because of time and then shoot down that same excuse when someone else uses it. the very definition of hypocrisy.

59 minutes ago, Strobo said:

flop thread, stream COADF for the superior dance-pop album

given medellin, i'll take your word on what a flop is. mad3 

examples below: 

On 7/5/2020 at 6:22 PM, Jjang said:

Also let's pretend that Madonna starting her career 16 years earlier than Britney is no factor here, but monsters get upset when we compare her to Billie who started her career 8 years after Gargoyle mad8

On 7/2/2020 at 9:55 AM, Jjang said:

The way they call Madonna a flop cause she ain’t scoring hits 40 years in but they were so ecstatic SL debuted in the top 10 and then sank TwLeVe YeArS InTO HeR CaREeR lmfao1 

Don’t bite the bait sis, he’s just mad Madonna is factually x5 bigger than his fave and she’s going to extend her record over her once again in 2020. Making Gaga’s 1% chance of surpassing her decrease fo 0.5% bey7

On 7/2/2020 at 9:58 AM, Strobo said:

Oh no we're so pressed that the last top 40 hit our fav got in the UK was 5 years ago, 33 years into her career. Truly a tragedy.

Let's see Gaga do the same.

and these were three i found within the first page of their activity. gaga8

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.