Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Autumn Variations

What was the first Gaga song you've heard in your life?

idk but my first time discovering Gaga was when i visited my aunt and her daughter back in like 2010 and my cousin had this poster on her ceiling.

after that i was kinda curious but idk what song was first. mightve been whatever single(s) were out by then.

Spoiler

616CvltwYQL._AC_SY606_.jpg

16 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

idk but my first time discovering Gaga was when i visited my aunt and her daughter back in like 2010 and my cousin had this poster on her ceiling.

after that i was kinda curious but idk what song was first. mightve been whatever single(s) were out by then.

Hide contents

616CvltwYQL._AC_SY606_.jpg

how dead were you when you heard The Fame Monster? like i can't imagine being completely oblivious to who gaga is and then hearing the masterpiece that is The Fame Monster and not having a crisis or meltdown. 

those of us who got hooked on her from the fame knew what we were in for when The Fame Monster came out. but someone not knowing anything about her and being hit with that. wow. 

Just Dance! Back when MTV was actually still playing music on their channel gaga5
She instantly got my attention and I fell in love with her after listening to the rest of her music on MySpace xtina5

Spoiler

Saying that makes me feel ancient rip2

I’ll always respect how she hustled to prove “Pop Music Will Never Be Low Brow” gaga11

Spoiler

Even if she sold out her original fans for LiTtLe MoNsTeRs, gave up on ARTPOP, released that mess called Joanne, etc. etc. but you get the point. “mUsIc nOt tHe bLiNg”  gaga3

8 hours ago, melomelo said:

how dead were you when you heard The Fame Monster? like i can't imagine being completely oblivious to who gaga is and then hearing the masterpiece that is The Fame Monster and not having a crisis or meltdown. 

those of us who got hooked on her from the fame knew what we were in for when The Fame Monster came out. but someone not knowing anything about her and being hit with that. wow. 

Idk but I remember my brother taking me to the library and I always took out a bunch of CDs each week (which annoyed him) and one of them was the 2 disc TFM at one point. 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.