Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

Should Taylor curse more often in her songs?

laugh it up fuzzball  

10 members have voted

1. 1. stuck up half witted scruffy looking nerd herder

• Fuck yeah!
    • Goodness gracious no!
    • You're that hard up for thread ideas, huh?

Obviously she'll throw you a "hell" or a "damn" every now and then, but if I'm not mistaken I Did Something Bad is the only song where she uses "hard curse", so to speak brit16 Many of the other pop girls will say fuck or shit or bitch as they please, but so far, she's kept pretty clean. Should she do it more? brit16 

Tbh no. I think she should only swear when she needs to emphasizes on things, because if you do it all the time then it loses it's meaning and becomes normalized brit16

47 minutes ago, Snow said:

Tbh no. I think she should only swear when she needs to emphasizes on things, because if you do it all the time then it loses it's meaning and becomes normalized brit16

Spoiler

M&M's can relate.

kq02vydm4p621.jpg

To answer the OP no, it doesn't really fit her style. 

On 7/7/2020 at 6:02 PM, Snow said:

On 7/7/2020 at 6:51 PM, Billie Frank said:
  Reveal hidden contents

To answer the OP no, it doesn't really fit her style. 

How do you feel now? bebe1 

32 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Taylor needs to stop being a desperate old hag like Madonna trying to be hip when she's no longer in her 20s and pandering to the Kool Kidz of today. 

6a00d8341c4fe353ef0120a932e39c970b-300wi

Maybe you didn't notice seeing as this is an old thread but this isn't the BGs nicki5 Take it easy...

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Maybe you didn't notice seeing as this is an old thread but this isn't the BGs nicki5 Take it easy...

OMG MESS. LET ME EDIT THAT BEFORE I GET ANY WP's. nicki5nicki5nicki5

7 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

How do you feel now? bebe1 

I think she should swear more, she can do no wrong. She could make a song where she just says "fuck" for 3 minutes and I'd stan. Taylor supremacy true1 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.