Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Pink Wig

Do y'all remember?

when a mysterious picture of a man with a lake in the background got posted to Britney's Instagram, with a caption along the lines of "about to jump into the water 🌊🌊🌊" and everyone thought that she got hacked or something, but as it turned out her team paid someone to post for her?

Google can't help me, I've looked for it and I searched for it on here too but I can't find it. Maybe y'all can help?

I don't remember it but so many of her posts have been deleted, sometimes to be reposted exactly the same.

If you saw it I'm sure it's real. Plus we know stock images/photos not taken by her get posted regularly so who knows.

Like the post about corn that included an image from a google search.

On 7/14/2020 at 11:07 PM, Living Dead Boy said:

I don't remember it but so many of her posts have been deleted, sometimes to be reposted exactly the same.

If you saw it I'm sure it's real. Plus we know stock images/photos not taken by her get posted regularly so who knows.

Like the post about corn that included an image from a google search.

Omg you still here sis <3

glad to see you around <3 

1 hour ago, Living Dead Boy said:

I sporadically post a little but haven't been this active in a long time!

Glad to see you too! A lot of us og's are still here I see cry9

same here after 3 years i decided to comeback, you know quarantine bored and stuff lol 

4 hours ago, Living Dead Boy said:

I sporadically post a little but haven't been this active in a long time!

Glad to see you too! A lot of us og's are still here I see cry9

1 hour ago, GlenCoco said:

same here after 3 years i decided to comeback, you know quarantine bored and stuff lol 

Omg I love that quarantine has made a lot of us OG's come back a little more cry9 I hadn't been active in forever, I visited maybe twice a month after TPZ and never posted.

14 hours ago, Kristina said:

Omg I love that quarantine has made a lot of us OG's come back a little more cry9 I hadn't been active in forever, I visited maybe twice a month after TPZ and never posted.

I really miss TPZ tbh, I love it here but its not the same, most of the time i feel ignored lol and on TPZ i had my people and here tbh I don't  

5 hours ago, GlenCoco said:

I really miss TPZ tbh, I love it here but its not the same, most of the time i feel ignored lol and on TPZ i had my people and here tbh I don't  

Yeah I totally get what you mean.

1 minute ago, STJ said:

Thanks! Btw, you said you would make a new Kpop stan badge... did you forget or no longer interested? dead7

Oh yeah, i forgot aqbout this 

let me work on a good badge simple clean and cute.... instead of the childish one 

I'll work on it this weekend 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.