Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

Fictional crossovers you'd like to see?

So while the concept of a "shared universe" is very big today with mutually owned properties, with some like The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen or Penny Dreadful drawing from public domain sources (although the former uses many non public domain characters, just slyly hiding who they are so as to not get sued), are there simply any two characters or series you'd like to see put together for a film, show, a book or anything?

Yesterday I read the Batman & Dracula trilogy comic, which is obviously not canonical, but a pretty interesting story nonetheless and it got me thinking about this topic. I've often thought a Sherlock/Frankenstein mashup could be cool (which theoretically I could write and legally publish myself I guess nicki5)

Honestly wouldn't mind a Zelda and Final Fantasy crossover or even Kingdom HeartsXFinal Fantasy (Always thought they shared some similarities)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.