Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

V For Vendetta

Halloween Kills | 15th Oct 2021

I don't mind it coming out next year considering the whole current situation and it is definitely for the best. Besides, more waiting time, more eagerly it will be anticipating watching it finally. jj2

They also have enough time to really polish everything, not just when it comes to cinematography, but also story ( if they actually let plot holes slide in during filmming at all ). Also more time for Halloween Ends chapter to be meticulously planned and produced.

After so many installments during previous decades, they walked down the right road in 2018 with first part in this new Halloween trilogy. Here is hope they will also conclude it in a way on the equally good note.

I didn't think much of the 2018 movie, not that confident in this one since it's all the same creative team. As great as the first film was, Halloween was never one of the best slasher series, and the 2018 direct sequel that ignored all the rest seemed to rob Myers of his mystique and made him just as indestructible as any of the other sequels.

32 minutes ago, V For Vendetta said:

Fun Fact -

In “Scream”, you see the cast watching “Halloween” 

In “Halloween H20”, you see the cast watching “Scream 2” 

bey5

Ah yes, the Celebrity Paradox. The first one also plays on TV in Halloween III: Season of the Witch.

It's disappointing but at the same time, ALL movies scheduled for theatrical release are going to struggle so this is a good idea. I mean, Tenet has been rescheduled like 4 times now. At this point, they might as well move it to next year and I get the feeling that'll happen. It sucks, but it is what it is. 

I rarely go to the theater but 2020 was  of course the year that had a LOT of theatrical releases I was excited about...brit8

Ok, so despite what the majority of the critics have said, I REALLY liked this movie true1 

I LOVED Lindsey's chase scene. It was THEE best scene imo true1 

I liked the beginning, and I liked the end, but some plot lines in the middle I think were kinda unnecessary oprah14 

I'm not that big a fan of how this movie (as well as the previous one... and no doubt I'll say this about the next one too) was edited. I would've preferred it if certain scenes weren't shot from so many camera angles. I think using longer takes and using just a couple angles would've been better and less... I don't know... hectic oprah14 

But other than that, yea. Great movie true1 

I cannot wait for Halloween Ends oprah15 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.