Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

Glee star Naya Rivera presumed dead; goes missing

11 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

This is very sad. But it might have not be accident as her latest IG posts are bit strange and kinda point out at depression or suicide. 

Glee literally is cursed. 

I don't think she would kill herself while going for a swim only with her 4 year old son.

ari10

27 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

This is very sad. But it might have not be accident as her latest IG posts are bit strange and kinda point out at depression or suicide. 

Glee literally is cursed. 

Assuming that you know something about somebody's personal life based on some instagram post is really disrespectful and unnecessary, especially in a moment like this.

Same thing for the "Glee is cursed" statement. Not the time, not the place.

58 minutes ago, Maria said:

Assuming that you know something about somebody's personal life based on some instagram post is really disrespectful and unnecessary, especially in a moment like this.

Same thing for the "Glee is cursed" statement. Not the time, not the place.

How about fuck off. 

Im not the first person here to say it. Take a mother fucking seat. 

Also i can assume whatever the fuck i want, its called observation. You dont know me or know who i am and what i can assume based on MY OWN FUCKING EXPIRIENCE. 

Jesus some people are literally the worst. 

You are not allowed to tell me what i want to think its not time or place for it trash1

5 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

How about fuck off. 

Im not the first person here to say it. Take a mother fucking seat. 

Also i can assume whatever the fuck i want, its called observation. You dont know me or know who i am and what i can assume based on MY OWN FUCKING EXPIRIENCE. 

Jesus some people are literally the worst. 

You are not allowed to tell me what i want to think its not time or place for it trash1

The overreaction. dead1

First, just because you're not the first person to say it doesn't make it any more right lmao. 

Second,  no, you can't just assume whatever the fuck you wants. Maybe she is a public figure, but that doesn't give you (or anyone else, for that matter) any right to assume that "her latest instagram posts point to suicide". Like what?? What experience do you have in that?? Is there like a crash course about deciphering instagram posts that foreshadow suicide? Yeah, no.

If you can't see how toxic and invasive is to say crap like that, especially when we are talking about a child's mother being presumed dead, then maybe you should get off your high horse before you get on the internet to talk ignorant bullshit. Nobody is telling you what to think, but if you spew your stupidity online, expect to get called out.

3 minutes ago, Maria said:

The overreaction. dead1

First, just because you're not the first person to say it doesn't make it any more right lmao. 

Second,  no, you can't just assume whatever the fuck you wants. Maybe she is a public figure, but that doesn't give you (or anyone else, for that matter) any right to assume that "her latest instagram posts point to suicide". Like what?? What experience do you have in that?? Is there like a crash course about deciphering instagram posts that foreshadow suicide? Yeah, no.

If you can't see how toxic and invasive is to say crap like that, especially when we are talking about a child's mother being presumed dead, then maybe you should get off your high horse before you get on the internet to talk ignorant bullshit. Nobody is telling you what to think, but if you spew your stupidity online, expect to get called out.

She was going to psychiatrist in the past for depression and anorexia. 

You are not going to school me about anything. Get off your own fucking high horse saint from fucking pop forum. Dont quote me again. Bye.

5 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

She was going to psychiatrist in the past for depression and anorexia. 

You are not going to school me about anything. Get off your own fucking high horse saint from fucking pop forum. Dont quote me again. Bye.

Still doesn't make it okay to say shit like that btw. moo5 Maybe chill out, luv x.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.