Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

Glee star Naya Rivera presumed dead; goes missing

Extremely sad. This happens a lot on lakes people jump in and for whatever reason don’t come up. I hope she is found but most likely they’ll just find her body. RIP. I feel really bad for her child 

Cool it in here. This isn’t the thread for arguing, ESPECIALLY about something as sensitive as depression and suicide. Get a grip people or warnings will be handed out. Post your concerns and grievances in a respectful manner and be on your way.

1 hour ago, Gilly said:

any update?

this is so fucking tragic awk1 poor kid, i hope he has a good support system

The searching had paused and will be resumed the next morning. This usually implies that they know she's basically dead and are just waiting for the corpse to naturally resurface in a few days, as it usually does. 

I can't even begin to imagine how traumatic this must have been for the poor kid. I hope he receives the care he deserves. :(

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

The searching had paused and will be resumed the next morning. This usually implies that they know she's basically dead and are just waiting for the corpse to naturally resurface in a few days, as it usually does. 

I can't even begin to imagine how traumatic this must have been for the poor kid. I hope he receives the care he deserves. :(

its so god damn tragic awk1 omg i hope he doesnt remember this when he grows up, but he probably will since first memories usually date back to around 4 

16 hours ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Omg wth, how did this happen? Hope she's ok. cry8

From what I've read online, this lake is notoriously rough and several people have drowned there over the last few years, it just appears that there have been no warning signs put up anywhere warning about the rough water

glee was literally everything to me for so long and i stanned naya because of her performance on the show. it's so heartbreaking seeing everything about her tragic death, i'm so sad. her poor fucking child, holy shit. just saw his mom disappear to never come back up from the water that's... so horrifying

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.