Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" - July 28th audiobook; September 29th physical release

4 minutes ago, Venom said:

I can understand the hardcover being put out later, but why the ebook too nicki5

Probably because this is spoken word as opposed to her normal music so they don't know what kind of demand to expect. Hence why all physical copies of the audio aren't shipping till October.

Stupid regardless though. Like they should know by now that Lana stans will buy everything rip4 

3 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Probably because this is spoken word as opposed to her normal music so they don't know what kind of demand to expect. Hence why all physical copies of the audio aren't shipping till October.

Stupid regardless though. Like they should know by now that Lana stans will buy everything rip4 

Except Kindle eBooks are digital, so I don't understand why they don't just put it out at the same time as the audiobook rip4

48 minutes ago, Venom said:

Except Kindle eBooks are digital, so I don't understand why they don't just put it out at the same time as the audiobook rip4

Ohhh I misread your post. I thought you said the audiobook not the ebook. Yeah that makes no sense why the ebook would be out later rip4 

2 hours ago, Gilly said:

what is this

it's a poetry book! not a new album jj4 

16 minutes ago, Mystique said:

25 bucks for 112 pages gorl what happened to the $1 price nicki5 I’ll prob still buy it tho 

w8 chile...what nicki5 idk about that omg $25??

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.