Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

GAGA

Gaga's cringiest lyrics?

Gaga's cringiest lyrics  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What Gaga lyrics makes you cringe most?

• Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs.
    • I know that mom and dad think I’m a mess but it’s alright because I am rich as piss.
    • Slap honey on a young pancake, we know how to make that money.
    • I guess sir, if you say so, some of us just like to read.
    • You’re black, white, beige, chola descent You’re Lebanese, you’re orient.
    • (the entirety of Hair)
    • Love me, love me, please retweet.
    • Judas kiss me if offenced or wear ear condom next time.
    • I, I feel good, I walk alone then I trip over myself and I fall, I, I stand up and then im okay. I’m
    • And if you say you're okay, I'm gonna heal you anyway.
    • (the entirety of Gypsy)
    • Other

On 7/9/2020 at 11:20 PM, tomás said:

what the fuck is chola descent im screeching

This. Like did she even try to Google the definition and meaning or is she really that ignorant when it comes to racism?  ew2
I’m surprised the GP let her get away with adding those cringy ass messy lyrics when any other person would’ve been cancelled for using that term to describe a group of people or ethnicity, since it has a negative connotation/history lj1

Spoiler

She better keep distracting Twitter and their cancel culture users so they don’t dig that mess up like they do with everything else bey2

4 minutes ago, StanLeeMusique said:

This. Like did she even try to Google the definition and meaning or is she really that ignorant when it comes to racism?  ew2
I’m surprised the GP let her get away with adding those cringy ass messy lyrics when any other person would’ve been cancelled for using that term to describe a group of people or ethnicity, since it has a negative connotation/history lj1

Hide contents

She better keep distracting Twitter and their cancel culture users so they don’t dig that mess up like they do with everything else bey2

that's an early 10s song, a time when people weren't as ~woke as they are now. she did get some flack for that though.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.