Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Exhale

So... Thoughts on Smile?

Not the album, the song katy1  Still not established if it's the second single or a promo single. It's a fun bop to me, would have been a better lead than Daisies. They scrapped Diddy from the leak, he'll probably have his Kanye E.T. moment later katy1  Saw a comment on twitter saying it sounds like ME! if ME! was a good song and I agree. I predict a peak in the #70-80 range on the Hot 100 although it deserves top 20 katy1

https://open.spotify.com/track/3DXdjHnePKnh6oXw2ZgGSl?si=Nd5xhrCxSS6W2FX6i-5ovQ

I really like it. I'd say it's a 8/10 bop.

Therefore the album looks really promising. This, two 10/10 songs and the promo single Daisies which was cute as well.

10 minutes ago, Max said:

I really like it. I'd say it's a 8/10 bop.

Therefore the album looks really promising. This, two 10/10 songs and the promo single Daisies which was cute as well.

MAX LEGEND

13 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

How did I miss this song being released fall1

Surprise release. She announced it on her insta after the song was out on half of the world moo1

genuinely one of my least favorite katy songs ever rip4 it sounds so..........dull...and the complete lack of a bridge...idk rip4 it sounds like a demo and is irritatingly repetitive...i'm really gonna hate this era huh rip4 

really hoping the other songs on the album serve more NRO and less this and daisies

It's nothing groundbreaking but it's a fun little burst of energy. The bridge is really jarring and hollow though, I hope they put Diddy back on the song as a remix or something ari9

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.