Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Gaga to be the face of Valentino's upcoming perfume

photoreveal2.jpg?crop=0px,0px,3000px,200

PARIS — Lady Gaga has landed a new, very fashionable, gig — as the face of Valentino’s upcoming perfume, WWD has learned.

The Voce Viva fragrance, due out in September, was conceived by the Valentino fashion house’s creative director Pierpaolo Piccioli and the Valentino Beauty team at L’Oréal.

“Lady Gaga means freedom, self-consciousness, pure heart,” Piccioli said in a statement. “Her participation in this campaign elevates the symbolic power of the project to the highest level.

“She is the icon of a generation,” he continued, of the only artist ever to win in the same year an Oscar, Grammy, BAFTA and Golden Globe, for her work in the film “A Star Is Born.” “Her message of freedom, passion for art, self-consciousness and equality is the same [as what] our Valentino community stands for.”

Full article: https://wwd.com/beauty-industry-news/beauty-features/lady-gaga-to-front-valentinos-new-perfume-1203671290/

59 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

“She is the icon of a generation,” he continued, of the only artist ever to win in the same year an Oscar, Grammy, BAFTA and Golden Globe

I love how she claimed makeup and perfume were such a shallow.mp3 industry she didn’t want to be apart of yet here we are yet again! Sis just wants a check and nothing more lol3

31 minutes ago, SHANE said:

I love how she claimed makeup and perfume were such a shallow.mp3 industry she didn’t want to be apart of yet here we are yet again! Sis just wants a check and nothing more lol3

Yup, just another quick money grab project, like Vegas, like Haus Labs etc 

Her artistry and passion has taken a backseat and her love for money is now her #1 priority when literally she spent years acting like doing just that is a crime.. But no one is ready to have that conversation yet. mad8

19 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Her artistry and passion has taken a backseat and her love for money is now her #1 priority when literally she spent years acting like doing just that is a crime.. But no one is ready to have that conversation yet. mad8

Everyone is aware of that, no one's brainless dead4

20 minutes ago, Jjang said:

no ones taking a a backseat lmfao2  She's been the face of various products throughout her career while continuing to release music rip4 

16 hours ago, Merryem said:

didn’t she say she didn’t want to do perfumes anymore dead2 

14 hours ago, SHANE said:

You know damn well interscope pulled her in by her wig, sat her ass down, and told her "listen bitch, you want to continue being the pop Megastar you are you better act like it and sell these fucking fragrances hoe. We made you, and we can just as easily unmake you." And now she is back on the illuminati's good graces.

Because its absolutely hypocritical of her to do this and get involved in the make up industry. Personally, I think she got scared by something that she is investing in things that will secure her future financially. And her boyfriend is proof of it. He is an investor and very successful entrepreneur, he is probably guiding her. I don't blame her and it's smart. I just hope she's not compromising who she is.

Maybe she was in an unhealthy headspace when she first started doing fragrances and now she feels better. Who knows. Either way I support her, it's not like she did a 180 on her political views. This is just business per usual. Get your check Gaga and strut it to the bank. clap3

giphy.gif

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.