Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

The Umbrella Academy (season 2)

26 minutes ago, Tahj said:

Ugh I loved her so much this season oprah4 

carrying this here bc this thread needs some life rip4 but i loved her so much through the whole thing, the looks she served omfg... did you finish the season?

3 hours ago, Hyun. said:

carrying this here bc this thread needs some life rip4 but i loved her so much through the whole thing, the looks she served omfg... did you finish the season?

She irked my nerves sometimes yes but the LOOKS were top tier she ate every scene. I actually just finished and um... what the HELL?!? 

55 minutes ago, Tahj said:

She irked my nerves sometimes yes but the LOOKS were top tier she ate every scene. I actually just finished and um... what the HELL?!? 

insanity is what that was dead1

Spoiler

i'm so excited for season 3 and the thought of meeting the new academy with new powers omg giveup1

also god bless at them keeping Ben in the show like this giveup1

14 hours ago, Hyun. said:

Reveal hidden contents

i'm so excited for season 3 and the thought of meeting the new academy with new powers omg giveup1

Spoiler

I knew I was gonna be gagged when they said "Wait why is there a pic of Ben on the wall?" LIKE OMG. I'm so excited bc I loved Ben so much this season and I want more of him so let's celebrate that. Also so now I'm wondering why Ben has no clue who tf they are.. I'm so ready!

1 hour ago, Tahj said:
  Hide contents

I knew I was gonna be gagged when they said "Wait why is there a pic of Ben on the wall?" LIKE OMG. I'm so excited bc I loved Ben so much this season and I want more of him so let's celebrate that. Also so now I'm wondering why Ben has no clue who tf they are.. I'm so ready!

Spoiler

that's def bc that's the Ben that was born in 1989, along with the other 42 kids with powers (including alt versions of the umbrella academy i think?), but Reginald only adopts 7 of them, it would make sense that he wouldn't adopt any of the ones he met in the 60s bc he saw they're a wreck rip4 but since he never met Ben, he still adopted him rip4

4 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

let's talk about how Queen Allison's power has all the girlies waiting for her to use them... her powers are AN EVENT. Peaked at #1 on the Superhero Hot 100, stayed there for 86 weeks.

this tea... even tho Vanya has the most "powerful" one Allison's is so iconic laura1 and Klaus too considering his keeps evolving laura1

2 hours ago, Hyun. said:
  Reveal hidden contents

that's def bc that's the Ben that was born in 1989, along with the other 42 kids with powers (including alt versions of the umbrella academy i think?), but Reginald only adopts 7 of them, it would make sense that he wouldn't adopt any of the ones he met in the 60s bc he saw they're a wreck rip4 but since he never met Ben, he still adopted him rip4

Spoiler

Ok yeah I'm crying at him already meeting them in the past and just like "Nope I'm good" just to find other kids instead ghjkl;kjhgf I'm so perched to see what the Sparrow's are gonna serve omg. I need the new season ASAP. giveup3 

1 hour ago, Hyun. said:

this tea... even tho Vanya has the most "powerful" one Allison's is so iconic laura1 and Klaus too considering his keeps evolving laura1

Allison said "I heard a rumor you both forgot your powers" and BOOM they're done. That's real power. laura1 

3 minutes ago, Tahj said:
  Hide contents

Ok yeah I'm crying at him already meeting them in the past and just like "Nope I'm good" just to find other kids instead ghjkl;kjhgf I'm so perched to see what the Sparrow's are gonna serve omg. I need the new season ASAP. giveup3 

Spoiler

i just know that man specifically searched for Diego just so he could adopt literally anyone else rip4

i'm so sad we're probably not getting the new season for a few years giveup3

2 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Allison said "I heard a rumor you both forgot your powers" and BOOM they're done. That's real power. laura1 

stop you're onto something here... laura1

1 minute ago, Tahj said:
  Hide contents

Thinking about when Allison did the "I heard a rumor" to Lila and Lila reversed that shit right back. dead1 

Spoiler

bitch i stopped breathing myself dead1

On 8/6/2020 at 7:00 AM, Hyun. said:

Reveal hidden contents

I hope the next season will be the last. It is based on the last comic volume though. One volume was skipped, I think.

So far it was good, but time traveling thing can easily screw things up. 

On 8/6/2020 at 9:37 PM, Tahj said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Because they changed the timeline. Ben grew up with a new crew and his destiny is different.

It is becoming confusing. Since the original characters came back to their present,  I wonder if there are the same characters but only not adopted and scattered around. 

On 8/7/2020 at 12:20 AM, Hyun. said:

I wonder if Klaus will have telekinesis and levitation powers like in the comic. 

On 8/7/2020 at 1:43 AM, Daenerys said:

laura1

On 8/7/2020 at 12:14 AM, Daenerys said:

let's talk about how Queen Allison's power has all the girlies waiting for her to use them... her powers are AN EVENT. Peaked at #1 on the Superhero Hot 100, stayed there for 86 weeks.

I liked her storyline in season 2. It was quite dramatic. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.