Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Zac Efron debuts new look

6 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Never understood the thirst

I don’t know how old you are — but I’m old enough to remember when he first made it big. 

Believe me, the thirst is well justified.

At least it was back then.

23 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

I don’t know how old you are — but I’m old enough to remember when he first made it big. 

Believe me, the thirst is well justified.

At least it was back then.

I'm 20. I'm very familiar with high school musical's hype

6 minutes ago, STJ said:

Serving Khloe Kardashian face morphism. gaga14 

Maybe it's aging, or bad plastic surgeons, or both... but he doesn't have that boyish charm anymore gaga1

This was his hot era, imo. 

5CWJQvJEK7UY6xCb8T0rVlhxsyOc2zSyIPzfliHL

He looked better before the nose job, that photo was after the nose job. It's too narrow. 

2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

He looked better before the nose job, that photo was after the nose job. It's too narrow. 

This one?  I lowkey have trouble finding pictures of him looking hot when young nicki5 Also never realized how early he got the nose job, since I never followed his career or watched HSM, only thirst for him when ppl post pics, I just assumed he had a perfect str8 nose from the start jj3

zac-efron-jan-08.jpg

Don't know why his nose became like this... is this due to aging or like a 2nd botched surgery?:

downtoearthwithzacefron_season1_episode2

36 minutes ago, STJ said:

This one?  I lowkey have trouble finding pictures of him looking hot when young nicki5 Also never realized how early he got the nose job, since I never followed his career or watched HSM, only thirst for him when ppl post pics, I just assumed he had a perfect str8 nose from the start jj3

Don't know why his nose became like this... is this due to aging or like a 2nd botched surgery?:

I'm pretty sure he had his first nose job in either 2009. If you compare photos of him from 2008 and 2010 there's a clear change in his nose, it got narrower. He may have had another nose job since but it's harder to tell. I've never really followed his career either but i looked in to him a while back after seeing him make a TV appearance as his face seemed very "fake", by that i mean you could tell he had work done. I think he's possibly been getting botox since around 2011 and in more recent years you can tell he's been getting some sort of filler. Also from 2018 in to 2019 his eye shape changed. jj3

I think that combined with natural ageing has given him a more fake appearance as he's gotten older. In this photo for example it's very clear he's had quite a bit done.

zac-efron-face-main-630x473.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.