Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Cunt

Britney's old photographer reads letter written by her in 2008

The part where she says that 'this (the conservatorship) will go on as long as people keep getting paid and she has no rights' ari6 I guess that's why she's refusing to work now. If there's no money to be shared there'll be no benefits to the cship.

Concerning how she talks about herself in thrid person ari6

Is the justice corrupted? Because I don’t understand why the judge would let the conservatorship go on for more than a decade when Britney is a 37 year old healthy woman

It just doesn’t make sense, these type of legal situations are generally used for elder women who can’t take care of themselves or have particular conditions such as alzheimer. 

Britney’s case is either fucked up or there’s a lot of stuff that we ignore.

6 hours ago, Michael. said:

Is the justice corrupted? Because I don’t understand why the judge would let the conservatorship go on for more than a decade when Britney is a 37 year old healthy woman

It just doesn’t make sense, these type of legal situations are generally used for elder women who can’t take care of themselves or have particular conditions such as alzheimer. 

Britney’s case is either fucked up or there’s a lot of stuff that we ignore.

Britney can't have a lawyer that represents her since she's mentally handicapped in their eyes and she's on the tutelage of her family. So her lawyer is actually a lawyer appointed by her father, already a disadvantage.

They medicate her for these supposed mental illnesses which actually MAKE her ill. It's a vicious circle. She's closed off and has developed social anxiety so her behavior can be a little off. The fact that she burned down her gym can be used in court as evidence of her instability.

She doesn't have custody of her kids. I think that doesnt help her case. 

I think her family/handlers can just prove she's unstable/can't take care of herself and her money by the way she used it so carelessly in the past. 

Plus I think there's also a lot of complacency going on. No one is fighting enough. They're satisfied with the way things are now because it has been going on for 12 years and they presume it's gonna go forever. 

There was an investigation or corruption going on in the conservatorship. Because she's okay enough to make music and tour worldwide but she can't take care of herself apparently? I'm interested what came out of that. Because it is just her conservators making sure she stays crazy and have access to her finances. I wonder what they'll do when money doesn't come as much since Britney refuses to work. 

The situation is just sad and fucked up. Everything she does is super overanalyzed and watched undet a microscope as her 'going crazy' again bcuz she had such a public meltdown but if it was any other celebrity acting a bit weird no one would bat an eye.

16 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Question: Is Britney referring to herself in the third person because she was writing it for someone else to say? I didn't necessarily get that part. 

I think she did it to avoid getting in trouble with her handlers. Like if they found out about this letter they wouldn't know who wrote it since it's in 3rd person. 

Or maybe it's one of those weird thing she used to do like talk in a British accent. She's speaking like a spectator of herself. This was written in 2008. The trauma was fresh. I don't doubt that it fucked her up a little. ari6

9 hours ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

Either she's unable to be financially independent and autonomous due to mental health related issues or she can be a touring pop star and recording artist. You can't be both - that's what I don't understand. 

She's whatever they need her to be at the moment that's the most useful to them.

And that's what's so sad.

Celebrities and the people who surround them are just a corrupt as politics in some situations and Britney is one of them.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.