Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lynk

The worst song you've ever heard

1 hour ago, Jake said:

Also I cannot believe she had the mental state to think this was a good song and deserved to be on the album jj4 She clearly needed help during that era.

This is @Gabe.'s favorite song on ARTPOP oprah14

I always thinks she's saying JEWS AND DRUGS. Definition of a pots and pans song.

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

That weird period in 2013/14 with meme songs like Selfie, Watch Me, What Does The Fox Say... nicki5

Don't forget Harlem Shake nicki5 Which went #1 because of Billboard's dumb rule change. Literally the downfall of the industry 

5 hours ago, Strobo said:

Damn, y'all Madonna haters really are transparent

If you're gonna pick M songs...

I love her but these are way worse tbh (S.E.X especially)

I agree with the first two, but not the eternal bop that is S.E.X ny8 

15 hours ago, Jake said:

Also I cannot believe she had the mental state to think this was a good song and deserved to be on the album jj4 She clearly needed help during that era.

Isn't her name Lady Gaga? This song is the most gaga thing that she has ever done. Literally on crack when she wrote it.

The worst song that I have ever heard from an FOTP fave is definitely Ur So Gay. Literally what was the point of using "gay" as an insult? The entirety of it just shaming a metropolitan kind of guy (with the possibility of being an actual gay or bi guy) because he wasn't giving her enough attention. Her (American) gospel roots made themselves known in the entire album actually. As much as I love her music and the One of the Boys album, I'm really appalled at her rise to fame with it.

On the other hand, Hot N Cold stays supreme.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.