Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

MrAdamJay

Ava Max vs Dua Lipa

Ava or Dua?   

27 members have voted

1. 1. Ava or Dua?

• Ava Max
    • Dua Lipa

All of Ava Max’s songs slap. Why is she so underrated? She is so fierce and just simply amazing. She’s talented. Yas. ari2

Dua Lipa not so much appeals to me. I don’t hate her or dislike her. I just don’t see the hyper around her. bebe1

Ava Max has the better voice, look, vision. The criticism that she is too similar to Gaga is actually what makes her interesting. She has the same conviction and fire that made Gaga stick out. Or enough of it that you can't help but pay attention to her. 

Dua Lipa is very much one of the boys (of pop). Great music but basic as fuck and not at all interesting, but she is really pretty. And Rihanna proved that being pretty is a talent. On stage she is like a nice warm puff, she gets you all warm and fuzzy and ready for bed. Ava Max wakes you up and gets you ready for cardio, she is caffeine to Dua's THC. :)

16 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Dua could do Sweet But Psycho but Ava couldn't do Don't Start Now....or New Rules...or IDGAF...or Levitating....or really any bit of Dua's peaks

that would be interesting to hear ! nat1

pls... nicki5 

Ava Max is literally an industry plant that was created when Gaga was trying to abandon her former persona. She is not a great singer, not a great dancer, she has no stage presence, no charisma, no actual artistic vision aside from her stupid wig (that probably wasn't her idea to begin with) and everything about her screams fabricated.

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, Madonna said:

pls... nicki5 

Ava Max is literally an industry plant that was created when Gaga was trying to abandon her former persona. She is not a great singer, not a great dancer, she has no stage presence, no charisma, no actual artistic vision aside from her stupid wig (that probably wasn't her idea to begin with) and everything about her screams fabricated.

giphy.gif

That wig isn't artistic vision either. It's 2020 not 2008, her stylist probably still uses a really old Blackberry too. nicki5

5 hours ago, melomelo said:

Ava Max has the better voice, look, vision. The criticism that she is too similar to Gaga is actually what makes her interesting. She has the same conviction and fire that made Gaga stick out. Or enough of it that you can't help but pay attention to her. 

Dua Lipa is very much one of the boys (of pop). Great music but basic as fuck and not at all interesting, but she is really pretty. And Rihanna proved that being pretty is a talent. On stage she is like a nice warm puff, she gets you all warm and fuzzy and ready for bed. Ava Max wakes you up and gets you ready for cardio, she is caffeine to Dua's THC. :)

I easily do not care that much about her tho.

oRQJaFj.gif

6 hours ago, melomelo said:

I agree all her songs are just infectious bops. And she has a good voice, can dance, and just seems like a bubbly good person. And you nailed that post to tha tee. 

happy ava max GIF by Music Choice

10 hours ago, Moira O'Hara said:

I easily do not care that much about her tho.

oRQJaFj.gif

10 hours ago, Adamescence said:

I agree all her songs are just infectious bops. And she has a good voice, can dance, and just seems like a bubbly good person. And you nailed that post to tha tee. 

happy ava max GIF by Music Choice

This

vs.

This

Anyone who really thinks Dupe Peeps has an edge over Ava Max is deaf. Ava has range and dynamics, meanwhile Dupa Peeps has trouble not breaking while talk-singing. Both have terrible support cause when they do minimal choreography they are out of breath. Ava Max has much higher potential. I can see her having a vocal glow up like Gaga's.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.