Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Chromatica couldn't outlast Joanne, why?

Recommended Posts

Both only spent 4 weeks in the top 10. cheryl1

Despite Gaga whoring herself out with bundles and streaming promo, and spending years of her career exclusively trying to win back the GP, she still ended up with the same results. Why? 

 

Now watch the monsters go "nO PrOmO" when they were the same ones screaming "TrAdiTiOnAl PrOmO DoEsnT WoRk AnYmOO" for years rih6

Did Jowanna win?

 

3jbd.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stream Chromatica NOW! alex1 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that Joanne outlasted Chromatica is very surprising to me brit1 The only good thing that came out of this era is the #1 and another Top 10 Hit. I don't think it's that bad for Lady Gaga rip4 Even though I prefer Chromatica over Joanne.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cuz Joanne is better. lol3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stream Chromatica for clear skin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another thread by a fossil about Gaga, but can someone remind me, was it "the Monsters!!!1111!"?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Another thread by a fossil about Gaga, but can someone remind me, was it "the Monsters!!!1111!"?

 

I proudly come for Gaga. Always have. Always will. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

The fact that Joanne outlasted Chromatica is very surprising to me brit1 The only good thing that came out of this era is the #1 and another Top 10 Hit. I don't think it's that bad for Lady Gaga rip4 Even though I prefer Chromatica over Joanne.

The only known songs are the ones that feature popular singers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Luca said:

Stream Chromatica NOW! alex1 

 

yas2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jjang said:

The only known songs are the ones that feature popular singers

I guess it makes sense since Ariana Grande and BLACKPINK are the moment rav2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

DQd4utEUQAAh-A6.jpg

And here you are crying about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Luca said:

Stream Chromatica NOW! alex1 

 

love this song oprah10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Princess Aurora said:

I guess it makes sense since Ariana Grande and BLACKPINK are the moment rav2 

Correct and fad is not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name a bigger 1-2-3 punch tbh tenor.gif?itemid=4519578 

 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fab said:

Name a bigger 1-2-3 punch tbh oprah10 

 
 

 

lmfao1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Correct and fad is not

So Anyway you should check out my Madame X Vs Chromatica Thread in Battlegrounds. There's a surprise you might like rav2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Madonna said:

Look at them pretending they’re not pressed and happy with shitty forgettable music lmfao1

Just now, Princess Aurora said:

So Anyway you should check out my Madame X Vs Chromatica Thread in Battlegrounds. There's a surprise you might like rav2 

what is the surprise 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

 

what is the surprise 

This . Let me promote both Megamixes since I'm here lol2 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×