Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

GAGA

Madonna hasn’t had a BB No. 1 in 20 years. Why?

8 minutes ago, Jjang said:

And they say im easily triggered lmao

Madonna’s last solo #1 - 18 years into her career

Gaga’s last solo #1 - 2.5 years into her career 

ari5

Not triggered sis. It’s a tit for tat situation

x1Dt2dC.gif%20

you can dish it out but can you take it?

x1Dt2dC.gif%20

12 minutes ago, Luca said:

Always these threads whenever a new Gaga or Madonna stan joins only to fuel this dumb ass stan war on FOTP jodie4

I mean it’s battlegrounds. That’s what this section is for

Dlu2aVEU4AAhiOT.jpg

11 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Oh I am ready to take it. Im just waiting for a worthy attempt to fire back at but y’all weak af

x1Dt2dC.gif%20

Bb the only thing weak is your faves muscles ari2

4 minutes ago, Luca said:

I know but jj4 how are you not tired of this feud 

I don’t get tired of feuding because I don’t let stanning consume my day. I could care less. It’s a fact I found interesting to discuss. Why hasn’t the queen of pop had a no. 1 hit since the year 2000. Genuinely wondering/concerned ari6

Just now, Jjang said:

I’m sure Gaga’s torn hip at 25 can relate  bey12

Stan a fibromyalgiac legend  ari4

we don’t forget you were on GGD sis. You know you still looking for the queen. A true "first they love you then they switch like fwords" tea ari4

44 minutes ago, PETTY said:

Fans of the geriatric pop star, explain. I’m tryna see somethin lol3

I mean, do you want an actual reason or are you making false equivalents to be messy?

Ageism

Its pretty obvious that the older a singer gets, the less radio supports them and newer generations care less than the generations that grew up with an artist. To anyone who thinks an artist should be overflowing with #1’s in her 60’s is crazy. Madonna already left her mark. She has nothing left to prove.

1)the media and industry are pressed as fuck when it comes to anyone over 40. Let's not forget, the last female over 40 to hit number 1 was sia with Cheap Thrills, before that it was Madonna with music... 20 years ago 

2)she was blacklisted after being so vocal against the Bush administration. American life really derailed her career in terms of charts. If she had cut it out and gone straight to confessions it would have spawned 2 or more number 1s for her. 

3)not just the US, the UK is ageist too, radio 1 have blocked her from their playlist for being to old, like they have done with most females over 40.

You can't tell me that in the last 20 years, Madonna hasn't released some songs that should've hit that top spot. Even haters can't deny that ny12

9 minutes ago, Strobo said:

I mean, do you want an actual reason or are you making false equivalents to be messy?

The latter lol3

I’m in the business of mess lol3

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.