Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

FOTP faves w/most solo Top 10's

28 minutes ago, Venom said:

The context that Madonna's been here since the stone age is necessary.

So when she has achievements it's because she's been doing it since the stonge age but when she misses other achievements (like having a #1 in 20 years) is not because she's been doing it since the stone age and thus doesn't need them anymore 

11 minutes ago, Gravity said:

So when she has achievements it's because she's been doing it since the stonge age but when she misses other achievements (like having a #1 in 20 years) is not because she's been doing it since the stone age and thus doesn't need them anymore 

I wonder why the females that debuted before her aren't #1 aura1

1 hour ago, Venom said:

The context that Madonna's been here since the stone age is necessary.

Ikr wat1 it’s not a fair comparison

1 hour ago, Kristina said:

The way Britney has been sabotaged throughout her career gaga1 

Most of her singles from Britney to ITZ were banned on NA radios gaga1 but the fact songs like Slave 4 U flopped in US charts but are still known and iconic shows it didn't slow her down

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

funny you post this but you're caught liking Ice Queens racist posts oprah14

I did not like anything racist. The most "racist" thing he posted was saying "get over slavery." And I didn't like it. 

And prior to liking any of his posts I never saw him except in the Madonna section. 

Just now, melomelo said:

I did not like anything racist. The most "racist" thing he posted was saying "get over slavery." And I didn't like it. 

And prior to liking any of his posts I never saw him except in the Madonna section. 

you upvoted that post as well as downvoted his ban juicy1 you don't like the racist thing he said, but somehow you had time to send upvotes across that and his ban juicy1

so what's the truth honey. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.