Sign in to follow this  

FOTP faves w/most solo Top 10's

3 hours ago, Infrared said:

you upvoted that post as well as downvoted his ban juicy1 you don't like the racist thing he said, but somehow you had time to send upvotes across that and his ban juicy1

so what's the truth honey. 

Mod Notice
You got what you wanted. Shut up and go away forever, racist.

9 minutes ago, melomelo said:

just checked the posts and they were blocked out. i liked posts where he made sense. i recall him saying "get over it" and i did not like it. if i liked it, may have  been by mistake. i like a lot of posts. you can see from my page. i like most of Jjang's posts even when i don't agree. also when i see everyone gang up on people and mass downvote them i like their posts. 

and i downvoted his ban because he did not say anything racist, from my perspective. he was banned because of that thread so i was basing his ban on that thread. if he has said anything racist i have not seen it.

on top of that the people on this forum are complete pussies. you can't dislike or say anything slightly critical of people of color because you're called racist. you dislike bad bunny, racist. you call out cardi, racist. its really lame and very insulting to the movements actually happening. 

add all of this and that's why i was voting up on some of his posts and why i posted that don lemon meme. and if i am going to get banned. might as well do it with a bang. :) 

ajay1 there's just some many thing problematic with this post. You can disagree without posting racist stereotypes and statistics. He didn't want to take the time to be educated. You saw when I laid out a page worth of notes and he responded with one sentence ajay1 he's known for vile behavior and it's about time he be banned. No exceptions. Anyone agreeing with him can be shown the door as well. 

30 minutes ago, Infrared said:

ajay1 there's just some many thing problematic with this post. You can disagree without posting racist stereotypes and statistics. He didn't want to take the time to be educated. You saw when I laid out a page worth of notes and he responded with one sentence ajay1 he's known for vile behavior and it's about time he be banned. No exceptions. Anyone agreeing with him can be shown the door as well. 

Mod Notice
Discussing NHB content outside of NHB is not allowed

6 minutes ago, melomelo said:

@ICEQueen got banned for not falling inline with the consensus. the bias is, not cute. 

just popping in to let you know ICEQueen was not banned for "not falling in line with the consensus" like you claim. He was banned for being a blatant racist. We are not tolerating racism of any kind and we have made that very clear. He had been warned many times in the past for being racist and he never cleaned up his act. That's why he was banned.

now continue on with whatever this thread is about x

Where's Successica Succession on this list? She's surely got to have more than Madonna.

A monster warned in my thread cheer1

Just now, Billie Frank said:

Where's Successica Succession on this list? She's surely got to have more than Madonna.

She was so successful Billboard's algorithm couldn't handle it so unfortunately she's not up there 

9 minutes ago, Jjang said:

She was so successful Billboard's algorithm couldn't handle it so unfortunately she's not up there 

That's a shame. Where Are You featuring Nick Lachey was massive worldwide hit, a true phenomenon! 

so apparently if you are in the music industry for 20-30 years you can achieve a fuckton of hits. interesting.

I swear that we've had this thread before, no? Minus the casual racists chiming in. 

3 hours ago, Venom said:

The context that Madonna's been here since the stone age is necessary.

Mariah too but this didn't stop Taylor from getting more already. gaga1 

2 hours ago, Royalty said:

Ikr wat1 it’s not a fair comparison

How it isn't fair when Madonna got 17 solo tops 10s in a row, in the first 6 years of her career? wat1 Even if you count their first 10 years only, Madonna still has more than 25. More top 10s in ten years than Taylor Swift in her whole career. wat1

35 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Mariah too but this didn't stop Taylor from getting more already. gaga1 

How it isn't fair when Madonna got 17 solo tops 10s in a row, in the first 6 years of her career? wat1 Even if you count their first 10 years only, Madonna still has more than 25. More top 10s in ten years than Taylor Swift in her whole career. wat1

Including a couple of songs (and two would have been #1’s) that were not eligible to chart but who’s counting x

Part of the reason Mariah has so few is because in most of her eras they didn't put out many singles. Daydream for example only had 3 official singles in the US. While Butterfly and Rainbow only really had 2 as the record company refused to promote any more much to the annoyance of Mariah who wanted The Roof, Butterfly & Can't Take That Away to all be singles. In general Mariah has always had shitty management when it comes to the promotion and release of singles. Especially when it comes to releasing certain singles in certain countries. That's why Obsessed only got to #52 in the UK despite being a radio hit as the label wanted to wait and push I Wanna Know What Love Is as the lead single in the UK. 

3 hours ago, melomelo said:

and if i am going to get banned. might as well do it with a bang. :) 

tenor.gif?itemid=6162278

bey7

39 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Part of the reason Mariah has so few is because in most of her eras they didn't put out many singles. Daydream for example only had 3 official singles in the US. While Butterfly and Rainbow only really had 2 as the record company refused to promote any more much to the annoyance of Mariah who wanted The Roof, Butterfly & Can't Take That Away to all be singles. In general Mariah has always had shitty management when it comes to the promotion and release of singles. Especially when it comes to releasing certain singles in certain countries. That's why Obsessed only got to #52 in the UK despite being a radio hit as the label wanted to wait and push I Wanna Know What Love Is as the lead single in the UK. 

Mariah’s FIRST 5 singles ever released went number one in a ROW. No one has that bebe1 

a true achievement that no one on this list can even touch 

30 minutes ago, PETTY said:

Mariah’s FIRST 5 singles ever released went number one in a ROW. No one has that bebe1 

a true achievement that no one on this list can even touch 

Would've been first 6 had they not eased back on promotion of Can't Let Go!

I can sense a meltdown slowly unfolding from a certain member who keeps on getting mod notices on this particular thread. brit16

48 minutes ago, Highlight! said:

I can sense a meltdown slowly unfolding from a certain member who keeps on getting mod notices on this particular thread. brit16

The good sis is already in Afbanistan. 

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.