Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

Most disappointing sequels?

I'm gonna throw out one I'm sure few to none are familiar with and say The Dark Knight Strikes Again nicki5 It is amazing to me that Frank Miller fell as far as he did, and it's even worse that this is supposed to be a sequel to The Dark Knight Returns, which is maybe the ultimate Batman story of all time nicki5 His neocon attitudes after 9/11 and being mugged, the mostly awful artwork that makes you wonder if some characters are literally deformed or if it's just the style, the inconsistencies with TDKR, the overcrowded story with various undercooked subplots and countless moments that are so stupid they speak for themselves nicki5 It's just...

Image-4.jpgbatman-takes-down-superman-in-the-dark-keZe0D.jpghawk-and-dove.jpg1716409-7.jpg

48dc917f474cee4d-600x338.jpg

Just now, PETTY said:

Put some respeCK on TS4 juicy1

now if you listed The Sims 3, we’d be getting somewhere juicy1

I mean I love the sims 4 but when it came out ... it was a hot mess, yes the graphics on the sims 3 where beyond terrible but the gameplay, the storylines, costumization and open world where cool, the sims 4 when it came out felt like a sims 2 beta with better graphics...

5 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

Games: Fable 3 and The Sims 4

Movies: x men dark phoenix 

Dark Phoenix was bad but I also had no expectations for it by the time it came out so I can't really say I was disappointed nicki5 

Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

Dark Phoenix was bad but I also had no expectations for it by the time it came out so I can't really say I was disappointed nicki5 

I had sicne the previous film was great and had potential but this one I thinks was worse than Xmen 3 

Guild Wars 2 and Diablo 3.

They're still cute games but they pretty much SHAT on the philosophy and craftmenship that went into the predecessors. Practically disrespecting it and that really soured the experience for me. I'll never forgive them.

1 hour ago, PETTY said:

Put some respeCK on TS4 juicy1

now if you listed The Sims 3, we’d be getting somewhere juicy1

Sims 4 is a total disrespect to the franchise and a greedy cashgrab, lets not nicki5

12 minutes ago, Venom said:

Sims 4 is a total disrespect to the franchise and a greedy cashgrab, lets not nicki5

My torrented game with every expansion pack and add-ons disagrees nicki5

56 minutes ago, Venom said:

I agree, I mean now its cool, but after 5 years....... ugh mess 

3 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

Don't go that far um2

It was truly horrific nicki5 Jem and the Holograms, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, The Predator...those were all incredibly woeful too but none were as excruciating as It: Chapter Two and at least they weren't slapped with as long of a runtime nicki5 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.