Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Moist Megatron

CupcakKe Posts Horrible Tweet Claiming She Doesn't Know Meghan Trainor And It Backfires Badly!

How is this “utterly vile and disgusting”? rip4 Cupcakke is more irrelevant than Meghan but I don’t blame anyone for not knowing a one hit wonder from 2014

9 minutes ago, Kristina said:

How is this “utterly vile and disgusting”? rip4 Cupcakke is more irrelevant than Meghan but I don’t blame anyone for not knowing a one hit wonder from 2014

Literally this. rip4 

I genuinely though she said something awful about Meghan or that Meghan was going through something and Cupcakke made fun of the situation rip4

Anyways, all I see is pot calling the kettle black

@Moist Megatron I think we have a very different idea of what constitutes "vile and disgusting". 

OT: let's be honest, had we not all been there for Meghan's success for the 15 minutes it happened, would we know who she was either? CupcakKe isn't really a follower of the general pop scene as she's mentioned several times so I'm not shocked she didn't know who the biggest flash in the pan of the 2010s was. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

@Moist Megatron I think we have a very different idea of what constitutes "vile and disgusting". 

OT: let's be honest, had we not all been there for Meghan's success for the 15 minutes it happened, would we know who she was either? CupcakKe isn't really a follower of the general pop scene as she's mentioned several times so I'm not shocked she didn't know who the biggest flash in the pan of the 2010s was. 

I thought that was the Call Me Maybe songstress. Meghan at least had more than two hit songs, even if a few of them were knock offs of other peoples work. 

50 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Oh gag1 

She replaced Idol reject and Spotlight singer Jennifer Hudson, 38.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.