Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Most Googled artists from 2004 to 2020

Do you see your fave on the list? brit16 Does your fave enter the list constantly, from 2004 to 2020? brit16 Does your fave enter the list each time she releases new music or only when she faces backlash? brit16 Discuss.

16 minutes ago, STJ said:

Britney and Xtina not being on this list... shows how well known they are, that the GP doesn't need to google them sass1

wait.. how the fuck is Britney circa 2006-2008 not there? wasn't she the most talked about celebrity during that time period?

Oh wow . BTS is literally the most popular group right now rip4 Slay at my faves who were always constantly there such as Madonna, Ariana, Beyoncé Gaga and Miley. It's a shame that Rihanna and Selena dropped . I'm shocked at Britney and Christina not trending in 2006 and 2007

55 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Oh wow . BTS is literally the most popular group right now rip4 Slay at my faves who were always constantly there such as Madonna, Ariana, Beyoncé Gaga and Miley. It's a shame that Rihanna and Selena dropped . I'm shocked at Britney and Christina not trending in 2006 and 2007

Xtina was lowkey already starting to loose relevancy by then. She's strange, she's a certified legend yet in terms of charts she basically flopped after Stripped. B2B sold 1/4th of what Stripped did in the UK/US, while her last 3 eras combined still sold less than half what B2B did. Her last Solo top 5 hit in the US was in 2002... Let that sink in, 3 years in to her career. 

4 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Wait, did Mariah and Gaga have spikes in early 2017 because of the NYE fiasco and the Superbowl? dead2 I don't really get this list. 

Yes for Mariah but idk about Gaga, did she perform in 2017 at the Super Bowl? I thought it was in 2016. brit1

11 hours ago, Gilly said:

wait.. how the fuck is Britney circa 2006-2008 not there? wasn't she the most talked about celebrity during that time period?

she appears in this video

34 minutes ago, Michael. said:

This list is inaccurate because Britney was deemed the most searched celebrity of the 00s decade and she’s nowhere to be seen ari9

it is inaccurate tbh kfjbsj like how is britney not here especially through all of 2007-2009 dead2

You're telling me Britney went through the biggest celebrity meltdown of all time and one of the biggest comebacks in history and didn't make this list um2

Absolute bullshit video. Also avril lavigne was never that big ny12

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.