Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Autumn Variations

What was the first Lana song you've heard in your life?

Born To Die in 2012, i remember listenting to it a morning before i go to school. When i came back from school i remembered few lyrics and tried to find it on google, then i watched the video for the first time ever and i stanned. cry7

Born To Die

i heard the song on some adult station i kept listening but i never knew who she was because the dj never introduced her just played the song

then i saw the music video on the telly one day and i was hooked

i quickly became instafan 

The ugly Club Clique Remix of Video Games. mad5 

I saw that the song was #1 in Germany and I had no clue who this girl was, so I searched the song on some illegal MP3 site and the first thing I heard was that remix (it wasn't labled as such).

The second song was Born to Die and I didn't like that either. Then, I gave Summertime Sadness a try and loved it. That song, National Anthem and Cola were the songs that turned me into a stan.

Video Games. I had turned it off because I thought it was overrated after a few friends was praising it on Facebook in like 2012 dead2 I thought it was nothing special. Then Summertime Sadness popped up in my recommended a year later and I thought I would give it a try. I cried after listening to it and became a stan right then and there. That night I played the song 150+ times dead2 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.