Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

GAGA

Which FOTP fav has the WORST voice?

Yeah, Britney.

And before anyone comes in with clips, yeah I know she can sing/has a voice that she only brings out once in a blue moon on tour, but it's still the worst out of all the faves. It's untrained and unused. 

It's Britney, no debate.

Some of y'all might wanna come for Madonna, but at least she's had vocal training, uses her natural voice, and can stay relatively in key.

Britney has the most pitchy, unstable, unnatural voice out of all the favs and her voice is mostly damaged because she has to sing a certain way. Couple that with her being a more choreo focused artist and yeah...

At least her tone is iconic

I love her but Britney. Her natural voice was alright when she was younger but it's all gone now through years of horrendous technique when she would sing and over extending way beyond her abilities in the studio. 

M's voice isn't great now, no, but from Evita to Hard Candy her voice was in the best shape it'd ever been thanks to the vocal training she got for Evita. And while her obsessive haters here still may not like it, from a purely technical standpoint she was doing everything the right way, never going beyond what she knew she was capable of handling, and wasn't afraid to adjust song keys if she needed to in order to protect her voice as it aged.  But as we saw, she stopped taking care of her voice as the Sticky & Sweet Tour went on and fell right back into her old habits of using no technique and it did some notable damage to her voice. 

Britney and it's not even close. I don't care how many video clips her stans provide, she's a bad singer. POINT. BLANK. PERIOD. I can provide at least one clip of the other FOTP faves shitting on her. (They also sing live which is an added bonus)

18 minutes ago, STJ said:

OK singers: Britney, Taylor

What? Maybe in your version of La La Land but not in reality 

7 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Britney and it's not even close. I don't care how many video clips her stans provide, she's a bad singer. POINT. BLANK. PERIOD. I can provide at least one clip of the other FOTP faves shitting on her. (They also sing live which is an added bonus)

What? Maybe in your version of La La Land but not in reality 

People dragging britney's voice clearly haven't listened to her singing live brit1 Her voice is resonant and clear. She's nowhere near as bad as madonna whose voice is thin or rihanna (off key). brit1

30 minutes ago, STJ said:

People dragging britney's voice clearly haven't listened to her singing live brit1 Her voice is resonant and clear. She's nowhere near as bad as madonna whose voice is thin or rihanna (off key). brit1

What kills me is that you can stan someone like Britney and come for Rihanna's vocals. Siri Darts can't sound half as good as these performances. Anyone with functioning ears can notice that.

Can Britbot do this?

Spoiler

Or this?

Spoiler

Definitely can't see Britney doing this either

Spoiler

Nor this

Spoiler

From 3:33 to 3:55 poor Britbot's flat one octave voice would be everywhere except on key

Spoiler

You get the drift. I should also point out that the only persons not saying Britney are her delusional stans. Says a lot about her fanbase doesn't it? Until Britney matches or outdoes any of these performances then you can't talk about Rihanna's vocals. 

3 minutes ago, Lynk said:

What kills me is that you can stan someone like Britney and come for Rihanna's vocals. Siri Darts can't sound half as good as these performances. Anyone with functioning ears can notice that.

Can Britbot do this?

Reveal hidden contents

Or this?

Reveal hidden contents

Definitely can't see Britney doing this either

Reveal hidden contents

Nor this

Reveal hidden contents

From 3:33 to 3:55 poor Britbot's flat one octave voice would be everywhere except on key

Reveal hidden contents

You get the drift. I should also point out that the only persons not saying Britney are her delusional stans. Says a lot about her fanbase doesn't it? Until Britney matches or outdoes any of these performances then you can't talk about Rihanna's vocals. 

jj4 I thought i was gonna be blown away, but gurl, she literally sings from the throat, that's why I can't stand her live performances. 

11 minutes ago, STJ said:

jj4 I thought i was gonna be blown away, but gurl, she literally sings from the throat, that's why I can't stand her live performances. 

A person's throat is where sound comes from. Isn't that where your vocal chords are? Anyways,  Rihanna "singing from her throat" can't be as bad as sounding like you have cotton balls stuck in your nose for the past 20+ years 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.