Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

GAGA

Which FOTP fav has the WORST voice?

Here are my opinions:

Ariana - I like her voice. I like the fact that she can do whistle notes, like Mariah. I would say that she's the 21st century Mariah or some shit

Beyonce - Her voice is really smooth NGL. I like it.

Britney - I would say that her voice has gone worse when the Britney Jean era arrived. 

Xtina - She has a decent voice, I guess, except for the fact that she was throaty during her Grammys performance

Katy - I also like her voice as well

Gaga - Her voice improved during the ARTPOP era. And I like it.

Lana - I think that her voice isn't the best or the worst. It's indifferent cuz

Madonna - When Bitch I'm Madonna was released, I don't think she is acting her age. She's in her 50s and she sounds like a wannabe Britney in her 2010s singles.

Mariah - She has the best voice out of all the faves. The fact that she can do whistle notes is impressive.

Rihanna - I like her voice, except in one song: Bitch Better Have My Money. Her voice sounds unbearable in this song.

Taylor: She has a decent voice, although it's pretty generic for a pop girl.

In conclusion...I would say that Britney has the worst voice out of all the faves.

Katy and Taylor's voices have progressed a lot compared to 5 years ago, they really aren't as bad as y'all make out to be. 

Using 2000 clips for Britney where she has a decent voice doesn't make her a good or ok singer, it's not good, yes she can sing but that doesn't mean anything. 

37 minutes ago, Luca said:

Also since when is Selena a FOTP fave? bebe1 

I mean she's getting more weekly posts than most of the faves. Kylie's replacement i fear. wendy3

1 hour ago, Luca said:

Katy and Taylor's voices have progressed a lot compared to 5 years ago, they really aren't as bad as y'all make out to be. 

Using 2000 clips for Britney where she has a decent voice doesn't make her a good or ok singer, it's not good, yes she can sing but that doesn't mean anything. 

This. They can get off-key and use bad form sometimes when they're trying to jump and dance around, but they have plenty of great moments. They're no Gaga, Beyonce, or Mariah, but they've shown a lot of growth and can surprise us with good vocals. I would say the same thing for Madonna. Again, she isn't great all the time and doesn't have a huge range or anything, but she comes out with great vocal performances now and again.

And when it comes to Britney, the question is, out of the faves, which one has the worst voice. It's not "which FOTP fave can't sing". She can sing decently enough, but there's hardly any evidence of her singing in the past 15 years. The most we have is some amateur footage of her singing happy birthday at a show. It doesn't sound bad, but it wasn't astounding, either. 

On 7/20/2020 at 8:18 PM, mylifelies said:

Madonna - When Bitch I'm Madonna was released, I don't think she is acting her age. She's in her 50s and she sounds like a wannabe Britney in her 2010s singles.

no, she sounded more like Gaga in her 2012-2015 singles. Nothing even similar to Britney. LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE

Britney singing at 10 years old >>>>>> Selena’s best vocals. Are people here saying Britney instead if Selena really gonna try to argue that Selena isn’t worse than Britney in terms of vocal ability? clap1 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.